Best Band of the 00's

serpent

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

dunno about best, but my fave would have to be one of 3

Bullet For My Valentine

Killswitch Engage

BMTH

Bullet would prob take it, scream aim fire was the first metal album i listened to all the way through n loved every tune, always liked like 1 or 2 tunes before that, but that was a milestone

Dunno how you'd define band, but group, i'd say Digital Mystics still,

yeah i'm biased and havent listened to or heard off a lot of the other bands listed here, will look into them in abit.

Kaiser Chiefs and Kooks have some nice sounding stuff, and are overly attractive to my ear

Personally for me its The Libertines

I don't expect this to be a popular choice amongst this forum though.

They have made two of the best albums of recent years, that can be played from start to finish without skipping a track and have their own unique sound.. The stuff they sing about relates to there lives and Pete Doherty has got to be one of the most under rated musicians imo.

Guest Rorschach

Kasabian!

Kaiser cheifs I love a few of their songs, but then they have some really silly ones to me, that one where he says 'what do you want for tea? I want some crisps!'

Im sorry but I cyan listen to taht

Guest Rorschach

Thought how to save a life would be one..

@ serpent

What are some good bloc party songs? To be honest I've only ever liked One More Chance and a couple others..

I think off the strength of their first album Hot Fuss the killers should be in it, second album wasn't too bad but it was downhill from there, way downhill

Even though they were overplayed Mr Brightside and Smile Like You Mean It were two of the best songs of the decade without a doubt

If you don't like The Coral (Dreaming of you) or (I Remember When) then you need you're head testing, as for Bloc Party, obvious ones that spring to mind are (Helicopter), (Banquet) and (Skeleton), other songs vary, i much prefer songs they made at a faster pace, gree that they did go downhill though.

If you don't like The Coral (Dreaming of you) or (I Remember When) then you need you're head testing, as for Bloc Party, obvious ones that spring to mind are (Helicopter), (Banquet) and (Skeleton), other songs vary, i much prefer songs they made at a faster pace, gree that they did go downhill though.

One of my favourite songs tbh.