Xbox Live-rs

Simply D

oooooooook long story short, Virgin are tryin to par my existence by scamming me like an extra £10 per month, chattin about prices online are for only new customers blah blah...sooooo imma move ship, especially as the cunts are tampering with peoples connection from about 9am until midnight, so im puttin it out to the xbox livers to list below...

1)whos providing your broadband??

2)what u payin monthly for that motherf*cker?

3)what sort of restrictions downloadwise are there??

4)The speed of the beast??

5) N most importantly, whats your gaming experience on it, ie lag durin peak hours etc etc

saaaaaaafe in advance!!

bt infinity option 2

£24.99

40mb/10mb

I consistently get 37.5-38mb/8-8.5mb

rarely drops below 20mb

i'm able to host games for the 1st time

300gb monthly fair usage limit. you get throttled for the rest of the month once you go over it (not sure how low).

an 18 month contract is the downside.

p.s. there's a planned boost to 60mb in 2011

and i think the fair usage policy only applies to downloads during peak hours; i know the throttling only occurs during peak hours

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

can only get that in certain places though

i dnt game online, but Be Unltd works well for me downloading and steaming and that, dnt recall having any problem with them been with them since April

Lol @ the bt homehub. I've actually had 6 of em and they just reset themselves randomly. Sometimes they switch over to strict Nat connection which ruins too much.

Couldn't tell you the accurate speeds but when it's sweet which is quite often, there ain't no problems at all. Except for the tempermental homehub

f*ck i'm having the same problem

had a bt voyager hub that has been bless for years until recently. The router started f*ck*ng up because it was old and i would randomly get dropped out of Live but computers attached would still be online.

Switched over to the spare BT home hub trash and i don't drop out of Live anymore but the hub once in while just completely reboots itself. f*ck*ng dumb. I had to forward my ports on it but it doesn't solve the problem as to why the router randomly resets.

:( no BT infinity in my area...their own webiste is spittin how i'll potentially only get 7.5Mb connection :unsure:

http://www.samknows.com/broadband/exchange_mapping

enter your address and postcode to see what your asdl2+ maximum is.

i'm only 600m from my exchange and the maximum i could get on adsl2+ was 7.5mb, yet people on the opposite and adjacent side of the road could get 23.5mb.

in any case BE is your best bet on adsl

pmsl nem remember when i beat you 8-2 with accrington stanley and you was arsenal? lool

was this before or after you defeated the afgans singlehandedly, then flew back to score the winning goal in the world cup??

smh

yup according to that site it is 7.5 :/

allllllllllllllllooooww them ADSL speeds doe man...sheeeeeeeiiiiiittt