Estate Agent?

Woodpecker

i got a couple of mates who do it, and one girl that tired to do it and had to quit coz she couldn't. basically u gotta be good at talking to ppl, and have a basic understanding of the housing market which is pretty much common sense. i dno if now is such a good time to try and get into that industry, ppl aren't really buying at the mo, although the rental market is doing well.

Guest TimeBomb

me and my guy had an estate agent business in walthamstow couple years back, theres deffo money to be had, particularly in letting, most of our money came from these hard working eastern europeans plus every algerian in the area would come to us.

personally it wasnt for me, not cos of the selling, but more cos the stress of having to push these flats to break even against shop rent/business rates/tax/utility bills before i even take my money, but i guess u only need to think of them things if its ur business and not if ur just working as an estate agent.

you definitely have to be a certain kind of person to do it.

/

shame

yeah your pissed innit

nah im not pissed

first i thought u had addressed me an then i read it an it said GAFFER which is another users previous name

sooo......

thats why i said shame

ur pissed innit?

you definitely have to be a certain kind of person to do it.

/

shame

yeah your pissed innit

nah im not pissed

first i thought u had addressed me an then i read it an it said GAFFER which is another users previous name

sooo......

thats why i said shame

ur pissed innit?

DON'T TRY AND DRAG ME DOWN WITH YOUR SINKING SHIP

>>>>sales people

scum.

you man don't love working? f*cked, I reckon most of you who don't like work either don't work or have a job thats not very fullfilling like warehouse or something however sales etc is fun work your chasing those payments making your salary if you work hard you can ball if you slack you can flop.

dno must have a different mindset to some peopl @Brisco hook me up

different strokes for different folks

i personally find selling absolute torture