WOULD YOU CARE?????

Corrigan

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

MORE IMPORTANTLYhow would feel if u found out about ur kid's having underage sexual activities, like gettin/givin head, havin sex n all that junk under 16?dnt kno what i would do if i found little girl doin that sh*t, id go f*ckin nuts, oydtreally care

yes i wud care.and he wud be in trouble if he brought it into the house.i wud hope to instill an aspiration for healthy living so that it wud be an activity he wouldnt even want in his life.but i wudnt want him smoking anything tbh, or drinking heavily for that matter, especially as my family seems to have a genetic predisposition towards alcoholism.i was blazing from when i was 12, quit a couple of years back. i dont see my stance as hypocritical, i dont want my son stealing cars, selling drugs, carrying weapons, battering ppl/getting battered or any of the extremely stupid sh*t ive done in my time on earth. its not a double standard to want better for ur kids and to hope they avoid the mistakes u made.

• Upvote 2

lol my dad moved weird about that shit1 time he found an fair bit in my room when i was like 15-16. Didnt mention it specifically but he started screwing at me on a random 1.Went in my room and see it all just lying on bed, so my mum could bait it, cos he knew she would be way more upset and make me feel a lot worse. Sly guy, but lucky i got there 1stMy mum found a zoot once when i was like 14, she started crying and saying she had failed as a parent looool, didnt trust me for ages afterwardsnow they kinda know i blaze, its just bait,amount of rizlas and empty baggies around, but im doing well now so they just let me do my thing, as long as the drugs aint in the house and they dnt see or smell it on me they just turn a blind eyemy half-brothers mum is a next end of the spectrum tho, can casually blaze with her in her yard like i would drink a beer at home

You should beat her after blazing just to create a f*cked up situation :D
looool u wrong unnah my brother has always been there, like when i go to check him at her yard etcbut nah i would never do that, thats a different level of f*ckerylol @ beating my dads ting from like 25 years ago pmsledit- infact like 30 loool

Guest Esquilax

I'll probably have the same approach that my parents haveNot total approval, but a realisation that I can't control their actions, and that I'd rather they do it in the house than on the streets