>>>> Pakistan

Yuri

imo god merely used the rainbow to present the sinners with a dichotomy, showing both his benevolence and omnipotence.

The covenant borders upon insignificance and was effectively a plea for mercy

Is it a crime to protect the the man that gave you life when he is unable to defend himself?

i think it odd, almost ignorant to assume that an omnipotent being begs for mercy or needs defending

what people should be concerned with is the strength of their own faith

only reason why people lash out at insults to their religion is cos theres a level of doubt within them, that or a misunderstanding of the core values

Guest Esquilax

are jas and esq the same age?

cos jas comes across alot more advanced in life

You best be joking

/

What do you base this on

mainly his views but also how he gets his point accross.

theres other things aswell

His views expressed in this topic have been dumb, he's being verbose, but without substance it's all pointless

You sympathise with his views because you're also a religious type, and people who conform to that thought process are going to appear to be more akin to YOUR way of thinking, making your feelings towards them more positive

That's all it is.

Guest Esquilax

I didn't refute it because it was so ridiculous that I thought my refutation would be taken as getting trolled

"Out with the old, in with the new, all empires fall etc"

This is, if anything, the most powerful evidence for natural selection that could have been said, yet you use it to prove that there's a heaven?

Extinction is the decimation of a whole species- how would heaven be relevant in that context?

What you said fundamentally makes no sense

Guest Awesome Kong

pakistanis cant help themselves

jus as it is in russian mental psyche to be corrupt mafia state and the people are simple nationalists

pakistanis are crooked easily bourght fervently religious ignorant and backward

africans encompass virtually all negative traits

end of the day all 3rd world countries are slightkly bizzarre and backward

look at jamaica... highest murder rates in a country of barely a few million... they cant stop killing eachother

the white man f*cked us all up

Jamaica isn't the highest anymore.

pakistanis cant help themselves

look at jamaica... highest murder rates in a country of barely a few million... they cant stop killing eachother

the white man f*cked us all up

Jamaica isn't the highest anymore.

Where is?

I didn't refute it because it was so ridiculous that I thought my refutation would be taken as getting trolled

This is, if anything, the most powerful evidence for natural selection that could have been said, yet you use it to prove that there's a heaven?

Extinction is the decimation of a whole species- how would heaven be relevant in that context?

extinction is effectively death on a large scale

death and heaven go hand in hand

therefore heaven is completely relevant

Guest Esquilax

extinction is effectively death on a large scale

death and heaven go hand in hand

therefore heaven is completely relevant

I asked why extinction is allowed to occur in a theological sense IE why would God allow a whole species of his creation to die out. Extinction is a large proponent in the theory of natural selection, I'm asking is there a theological answer as to why it happens.

Your answer that 'empires fall' and 'out with the old in with the new' is only a refutation of evolution, and certainly not a cognitive answer to extinction in a biblical sense.

not really bro

as you said we both have differing outlooks upon this particular matter

just because i come up with an answer that you don't agree with, doesn't mean the case is close or one of us is right or wrong

your one of those single-minded guys who feels your the only one that can be right and is blind to other people's reason and opinions

hence why people say you are immature despite all the flashy and pretentious rhetoric you employ

• Upvote 1