Do you goto the gym because you think you'll become hard

Abdul Osman

Just a question;I see bare man going to gym and getting muscles because they think they'll be more menacing presence in public but in truth I hear bare girls going off these type of manufactured man, too committed on protien shakes to have a meal out with your girl etc and die with heart attacks around 30-40.Would you love to be naturally structured like Cristiano Ronaldo? Manufactured guys allways come across as eastenders_1993213.jpg

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2
i think tulse is referring to those roid head lookin guys
whenever mandem talk about something that isnt them. the result is always the same. men talking like bitchesif you dont wana look roided up. dont do it. allow all this talk like i dont do it cos girls dont like it. or im not that big cos i dont want to be. Or anyone could be that big if they had roids. im not defending people on roids but people watch way too much face
  • Upvote 2

u kno wot, i do it 2 feel strong and healthy. i always go home n help my mum round da house so need 2 have da strength, and i dnt even wear t-shirts cos im not a flaunting kinda person...summer i usually jus wear thin jumpers or suttin thin n long sleeve...so its got nuttin 2 do wiv hoping 2, or tryna be hard

u kno wot, i do it 2 feel strong and healthy. i always go home n help my mum round da house so need 2 have da strength, and i dnt even wear t-shirts cos im not a flaunting kinda person...summer i usually jus wear thin jumpers or suttin thin n long sleeve...so its got nuttin 2 do wiv hoping 2, or tryna be hard
Trutalks i go gym to just make me feel better about myself in general.Im also tryna get bigger for football, so i guess i am tryna become Cristiano Ronaldo coz he was also once a skinny twirp

Trutalks i go gym to just make me feel better about myself in general.
this but for me it is about appearance too. look better -> feel better -> look better -> etc/
christianz body shape is BIG or HENCH u could say that is the general perfect size for a male ... anything bigger or broader is just excited
had to laugh at this. sorry to hear that. perhaps a separate "fitness" room should be created for you.
lmao