serious question: hoes to housewives

Guest TimeBomb

Guest Rorschach
man i recon most of you are at a disadvantage coz your mums probably are skets themselvesa sket will always be taintedyou think her believing in some make believe palestinian homosexual /fairy tale deity will change thatwomen are commoditys... wwould you buy a bruised banana or a half eaten pizzaquality and freshness cannot be gotten back once taken too many jamie o haras out here whiippped off danielle lloyds forsakin their self respect
ROFL.True.

man i recon most of you are at a disadvantage coz your mums probably are skets themselvesa sket will always be taintedyou think her believing in some make believe palestinian homosexual /fairy tale deity will change thatwomen are commoditys... wwould you buy a bruised banana or a half eaten pizzaquality and freshness cannot be gotten back once taken too many jamie o haras out here whiippped off danielle lloyds forsakin their self respect
:D

:D

Generally no, however there is always an exception and that just depends on what kind of Hoe she was/is.

I think to myself the amount of girls I've whored out and done grim sh*t to over my years and they're gonna settle down and marry someone one day and he will have absolutely no idea. Will be literally impossible for certain guys to find out how they've been with me and other guys./Yesterday prime example. My boy f*cked one of his work colleagues in the hotel after last years xmas party. f*cked her bareback, buss on the belly all that. At the time she had been with her man 3 months. Fast forward a year and she is now pregnant by this guy and engaged to him.Who was a bouncer on the door of the club we went to last night????????

Guest Awesome Kong
i think no but a friend of mine is currently doing thisi banged his chick before he dealt with her and so did an acquanitance of both of ourshe even asked me to bring him in with her to f*ck her fast fwd 6 mnths and hes dealing with her and she throwing him surprise parties i couldnt understand hw he got into that stage.the mere fact that two guys u kno banged her on the first link( i even banged her in his yard and he was watching) would have put me off but each to thier own
LOL Your friend is waste. LOL @ having a relationship with a chick your boys have f*cked.

fao ppl in long term relationships, are you aware of your partner's sexual history? if not how do u know ur missus didn't engage in all sorts of sh*t before you got together?edit: and guys who wanna settle down eventually how u gonna ensure ur missus wasn't a ho in her younger years?

Co sign Cipher, MK, Wavant, , Stringer et al.I've also seen a friend end up wifing a female that had been around his circle, it was surreal to watch and to this day I maintain said female was practicing witch craft.This notion that 'I was young and having fun' is valid for females to be slores and be worthy of a proper relationship isn't something I can agree with, looks like outer mongolia or antartica is me for my wife.

i think no but a friend of mine is currently doing thisi banged his chick before he dealt with her and so did an acquanitance of both of ourshe even asked me to bring him in with her to f*ck her fast fwd 6 mnths and hes dealing with her and she throwing him surprise parties i couldnt understand hw he got into that stage.the mere fact that two guys u kno banged her on the first link( i even banged her in his yard and he was watching) would have put me off but each to thier own
the funny thing is, this is the only time i've ever seen/heard of sumthin like this in my lifebut if you speak to her you'll understandshe wormed her way inher personality is so sumbmissive and sweet i actually thought certain guys got the id confused. Doesn't even seem like she would have the confidence to move like that.his cuz told me its because she ticks all the other boxes too hard. But boi you WATCHED your boy bang her

no bosh could ever worm her way into a relationship with me no matter how submissive sweet whateverthe bosh factor would provide such a barrier that there is no space for her kinda type round my way says alot abt him tbh hes my boy and everything but shits disgusting ticks the other boxes so hard *spits* shouldnt have even been given the questionnaire

• Upvote 3

man said women are commodities. too many positifs/only way i see it workin is it the hoe lies about it, or if You, as the guy, approach hoe on a neutral "let's not bring up pasts, judge on each other's pasts kinda ting"#or You could be the guy that gets attached to the hoe, and this might be the escape she needed.the hoe could avoid the question, like mention how many relationships she's been in, but not mention how many she's bangedthen add to it she would "never" beat outside a relationship, making You think the beat is restricted to that numberif hoes wana do this, suggestion is that You move out the ends and start again. one might also adopt the mannerisms of a lady and carry herself correctly in this new area

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

tbf a chick could jus say she wants to stop n moves to a next area, like a clean slate for her, no one knows shitits harder to investigate that wayu should be able to get hints from her behavior prior to gettin with her unless ur one of these guys who jus jumps into the relationship

Guest Awesome Kong

It must be easier when you are from different areas and none of your people, or peoples people know of her. When the access to her history is unavailable then it is very f*cked. /I'm still baft how someone would want to wife a chick who has been pressed by their boys, all getting advice from them and sh*t about how to make her scream. Would be a parr if them guys start saying and confirming they made her squirt and the b/f hasn't done that to her. Plus if they been sucking them man off too lol.