Ryo Miyaichi to join Arsenal in January

gemma

Aliadiere, Lupoli, Quincy all got hyped based on performances in the reserve leagues, which to me is somewhere between League 1-2 ability wise.Miyaichi is playing in The Eredivisie, granted he has hasn't yet played a full season, but has impressed the Feyenoord staff and fans, the general Dutch media, and has stats of 12 games, 3 goals, and 4 assists.Is he gonna walk into the team? No, but I'd rather have him return knocking on the door than Jay Emmanuel-Thomas... Plus he plays in a position which needs a good back-up, cos unless the penny dropping for Rosicky, Arshavin, and Vela, then I can't get why we shouldn't welcome as many options as possible.

I dont think their off at all tbh.The kid has two massive aspects too his game;1 - he can create a chance from any given situation from the wing with his ability to sprint over 5-10 yards at blistering speed.2- he is willing to work for the team, has shown he can mentally ditch wanting to attack to make sure he covers his flanks and exerts his energy into different phases of the game.70% of attackers in the world have aspects of part 1, only the best can combine the two which makes a 17 year old Japanese kid with both attributes starting 12 competitive games in grown mens professional sport in a country that harbours the best of talent across the world a fantastic prospect for the future.

defo a Theo with more skillbetter than Arshavin but will he able to cope with the premier league just yet?
whose over hyping? but u are nuts to think we should ignore the potential...plus we discussing a player we got signed theres no changing that

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Loan star Miyaichi's skills stunning Bolton

Bolton new boy Ryo Miyaichi scored a stunning goal in a man-of-the-match display to push his claims for a Premier League start.

The Japanese flier, who's on loan from Arsenal, notched the only goal against Preston and dazzled with his skills and pace in front of boss Owen Coyle.

Miyaichi, 19, may have done enough to put himself in the side for Saturday’s relegation clash with Wigan.

Other Wanderers’ new boys Marvin Sordell and Tim Ream also featured in the behind-closed-doors game.

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle862770.html

• 3 weeks later...