Goalie kills himself because wife cheated with Terry

Lieutenant

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

You take your victim as you find them. Guy had depression problems, you pushed him over the edge. Same theory, different scenario. Suddenly it doesn't seem that rational does it!

Look at it this way, if Paul terry didn't f*ck her, would he have killed himself? No

this is not a known known imo.

/

not gonna lie i have real trouble understanding suicide, i just cant imagine completely losing all hope like that, but i have some time for that stanhope view, like a person has a right to choose checkout early. f*ck those ppl that jump off bridges into the motorway tho.

then you, my brother, are one of the lucky ones.

i slyly cnt see how someone can get suicidal over another ones actions, mines are purely on a chemical imbalance

like me, my mum n my sis have been through some sh*t, not the worst, but been down that road, my mum is also bipolar n my sis has never had issues, we handle it differently, but like i gave in the example previously the mind is a beautifully fragile thing.

i cnt look down on someone who attempts or commits it though, partly cos ive been through it and partly cos i have no right to, i am no better than anyone else n talkin down to them is just cuntish

• Upvote 1

people blaming the guy solely have never been in a locker room situation tbh

its not llke his fiance banged a random

• Upvote 1

Terry signed for Darlington in August after team-mates turned on him over the fling. He got to know secretary Lindsey when Dale let him stay at their home in Higham Ferrers, Northants, while he was injured.

So man invites you into his house as a friend whilst you are injured and you do that ? Wow.

And as for his fiancee.

Yesterday a football shirt bearing the number one and Dale’s name was left with a message from Lindsey.

It read: “Dale I love you. You made my life amazing. That smile, those eyes, sleep tight, sweet dreams my baby. Love and big hugs always.”

The nerve of this bitch. ^)

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

THE f*ckIN AUDACITY

dnt even care who's most to blame right now

but she was definately a catalyst, she knew what she was doin while she did it she cant say nothin

anyways, like i said before, she'll prob feel like shes so hated that shell try kill herself for some sympathy or sutin

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

THE f*ckIN AUDACITY

Imagine this happened to you. I would definately go mad. That would 100% be the end of my freedom in one way or another.

Would take a very very strong minded person to come back from this

yea

but true say ud be dead

• Upvote 4

Guest TimeBomb

THE f*ckIN AUDACITY

Imagine this happened to you. I would definately go mad. That would 100% be the end of my freedom in one way or another.

Would take a very very strong minded person to come back from this

yea

but true say ud be dead

:lol: i didnt even wanna laugh in this thread its a serious topic

Guest Rorschach

did faith actually f*ck tupac?

Pretty sure she did, all 3 made references to it in their songs, with Faith saying she was sorry. Though she has not categorically said 'we slept together'

Roberts’ father George, 62, said: 'Paul is just like his brother John in my eyes. Dale has been with Lindsey since school.

Hes 24 shes 25 so hes been with her for 10ish years

She was his life she has followed him around all his career and outlived many of his friendships expected to spend his life with her she knew everything about him inside and out etc

Ye he shouldnt have killed himself but if you was in that situation and you cant see yourself ever replacing her and he was probably thinking about it 24/7

Most of you havent been in a serious relationship before and no1 on here has been in a 10 year + relationship so to pass judgment on it and look down upon his actions is stupid imo

Imagine every team you play all they got to do is bring up your ex and he would just go mad from the anger and embarrassment and if after being with someone after 10 years he would have never been able to trust a female again

Nobody is asking you agree and validate with him committing suicide but at least over stand and comprehend it

• Upvote 7

People have got the Terry lads all wrong. Has anyone ever stopped to consider that it is the utmost compliment from a friend to f*ck your wife? Think about it... it says he considers her worthy enough to lay with. I personally think so many people are brainwashed out of independent thinking. If I felt any of your wives or girlfriends were good enough, I would f*ck the sh*t out of them, and expect a Christmas card for it. I'm just saying.

• Downvote 6

People have got the Terry lads all wrong. Has anyone ever stopped to consider that it is the utmost compliment from a friend to f*ck your wife? Think about it... it says he considers her worthy enough to lay with. I personally think so many people are brainwashed out of independent thinking. If I felt any of your wives or girlfriends were good enough, I would f*ck the sh*t out of them, and expect a Christmas card for it. I'm just saying.

yes man, 2 thumbs up and a neg.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Waka Flocka Dave

article-1344056-0CA4A304000005DC-646_468x580.jpg

Best friend: England footballer Adam Johnson stands alongside Dale Roberts' fiancee Lindsey Cowan following the funeral

im sorry, what? the hell she doin there?

Flowers from Roberts' fiancee Lindsey Cowan spelled out the words 'My Dale'. After his death she described him as the 'love of my life'.

he was the love of ur life when u were bangin the other dood yea? DPMO

Shes only crying because its her fault hes dead

If they just broke up and he went on about his life or he never found out would she have been this way?

f*ck her still. She now has to face the consequences of what she done.

r.i.p the goalie though sameway. Don't condone suicide but I can't put myself in his position *no pun intended* seeing as i've not experienced what he went thru.