Sign in to follow this  
Kayla

SHAZZAM!

lol i've said nothing to you ash about going to any stations. i'm not going to be doing radio till after xmas probably then i'll start thinking about stationsand ash i want those strides back

U did - U said u an T wasn't goin bak to Flashbak an U'd prob go Touch or Shine. U liar!Gettin em dry cleaned mate.Then I'll drop em back to ya!Stay on topic please!

I think it might av been when i phoned u late at night.... drunk - not too sure thoughBut u deffo said it matey!

Oh yeah - i saw your sister sat nite (no - not in that way).....Not feelin the hair! U know her an Kay are gonna be goin out a lot now shes bak.

Tried to split topic Leavers and fuked it up!Whoops :oops: I meant to split some of the posts and leave some in that topic but instead i split FROM a certain post so everyfing after it moved - then i tried to correct it and fuked it up!

Everyone should keep with the site. it will change after new year.... Myself and Blaze have plans...

Still gonna be Flashback 99.3FM site or is it gonna be suttin diff? who said it would be for evernt info etc.

Still gonna be Flashback 99.3FM site or is it gonna be suttin diff? who said it would be for evernt info etc.
Flashback will be nomore im hearing today... well a romour, but thats whats going about.forums will still be hear, but everything will be rebranded and changed into something differnet... some sort of rave events promotions and audio based

U mean - the website wil change domain names and change entirely - but forums will still be here - also do u mean Flashback as a radio station is no more either?? or just the site?

U mean - the website wil change domain names and change entirely - but forums will still be here - also do u mean Flashback as a radio station is no more either?? or just the site?
as a station.im hearin its going mate... not 100% confirmed yet