Rafa ''Gimme Monnies So I Can Sign Up 4 or 5 Players To Improve This TREBLE Winning Team' Bentitez

Mame Biram Diouf

Benitez has been in bullish mood of late and previously claimed there were three outcomes regarding his future at the club.

"There are three possibilities. One, 100 per cent support for the coach and buy four or five players to build a stronger team with competition among the players to be able to carry on winning matches and trophies," he remarked.

"Two, carry on like this without a project, without planning and go ahead with one person to blame, for the whole season getting to May this way.

"The third is to speak to my agent, reach an agreement if there is not this support. Simple."

SMH

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Beyond the long topic title (smh) Rafa showing how out of touch with modern football he really is. And I do believe this is what happens to once good managers.

Why would the board back him though, this is a joke, he has been as far as 13 points off the top which is just embarrassing as they have just gone about winning every trophy there is to win, Etoo's goal scoring record this season is noice yet Rafa can't make this team competitive.

Rafa's a relic, in his time football has moved beyond him. It happened 2/3 years ago. His next job will be something like galatasaray or fenerbache and he won't succeed in them places either cos he's out of touch.

• Downvote 1

Come home.

/

Following a treble winning season was always going to be extremely difficult, Mourinho would be doing better with this team but I don't think they'd be able to come close to what they achieved last season. I remember Keane saying that after United won the treble he watched the hunger of most of the players just disappear.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

He should go back to Liverpool.

I live with a former Kop season ticket holder. He says part of the reason they're so meh about Roy is 'cos they take a perverse pleasure out of being hated. Now people pity them.

He wasn't the biggest Rafa fan but would love him back because it would get everyone rallying behind the club again.

/

Plus theres unfinished business there.

inters backline is old

all there rivals strengthened

he is right

but in italy this rant is the end of him

The average age of a that team is silly. The fact they have won everything as well, it willl be hard to tell certain guys things. Of course he should have some fresh faces.

People won't look at that though.

This will be the end of him at Inter though

Don't really get the out of touch comments, thats silly.

Come home.

/

Following a treble winning season was always going to be extremely difficult, Mourinho would be doing better with this team but I don't think they'd be able to come close to what they achieved last season. I remember Keane saying that after United won the treble he watched the hunger of most of the players just disappear.

Lol there's disappear and there's 13 points off the pace. Come on dude how can you even think to defend this? They've gone from the best team I'm the world (I mean trophy haul) to not in the top 5 cos of a change of management, but it not be the fault of management?

Be serious

Parasite since he wanted Barry over Alonso.

X DO NOT WANT.

Flojo you are GASSED over Rafa. Let it go man. You defend Rafa when theres no reason on earth to defend him about. You would defend him even if he lashed your to be wifey - its gone that far. I rate you on COD but come on son.

Mourinho would win another 3 leagues back to back including a few Italian cups with that Inter squad.

Average squad age for Inter this season: 26.78

Average squad age for Milan, who are top, this season: 28.96

210d9mv.gif

Lol there's disappear and there's 13 points off the pace. Come on dude how can you even think to defend this? They've gone from the best team I'm the world (I mean trophy haul) to not in the top 5 cos of a change of management, but it not be the fault of management?

Be serious

He is responsible where did I say he wasn't but if you think that a squad made up of players coming of the best possible season has nothing to do with it then you're lost. Do you think Dinho is a shadow of his former self because he lost the ability? Of course not it's because he wakes up in the morning knowing that he's won everything there is to win and the hunger's gone.

lol Murks which team did you use for this 26 year old average?

Players with most game time for Inter in Serie A

GK

Cesar 32

D

Lucio 32

Zanetti 37

Chivu 30

Cordoba 34

M

Snejder 26

Cambiasso 30

Stankovic 32

Coutinho 18

Pandev 27

F

Eto'o 29

Average age is 29.7 and thats with an 18 year old kid who'd never played a competitive match prior to this season.

The squad is creaking and they've had a lot of injuries, last year was more than likely the last hurrah for a number of those players.

Guest Rorschach

29 is young compared to what ac were doing

he was destined not to match the previous treble season

not to fail though

To what AC were doing when? They haven't won the league since 05 or the CL since 07...

In 07 most of their team was in their 30s, excluding perhaps Kaka, Gilardinho & Pirlo,.

Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Maldini, Emerson, Inzaghi, Simic, Cafu, Oddo, Jankulovski, Ambrosini etc

All of those players were 30 or over

not to fail though

To what AC were doing when? They haven't won the league since 05 or the CL since 07...

yh nd what was the average age of them teams in italy u can play longer

but that aside

29 as an ave age in any football anywhere in the world is not that bad

taking that lot over at a club like inter is a good job

there are a few players who are getting on a bit

nobody in football is realistically expecting another treble

but to fail is a joke

but lets wait until may

not to fail though

In 07 most of their team was in their 30s, excluding perhaps Kaka, Gilardinho & Pirlo,.

Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Maldini, Emerson, Inzaghi, Simic, Cafu, Oddo, Jankulovski, Ambrosini etc

All of those players were 30 or over

And they've won nothing since with a lot of people saying that they needed to freshen up the squad cos that was evidently their last hurrah, Inter are in danger of doing exactly what AC did.

Coming off the back of a WC year and a treble winning season with an old squad to go into a more demanding season (more games) they needed to strengthen anyway then when you take into account the injury problems they've had it's even more obvious.

/

Na that 29 year old average is brought down massively by Coutinho who is 18 and had never played prior to this season, the whole backline is 30+. The age of the squad is only one factor, you're ignoring the rest.

Dunno how you can defend Rafa for doing absolute shite with the European Champions and then say Roy is doing a bad job because a fair few of the side he inherited (less 2 of it's best players, as well as the massive drop in form from the 2 star men) finished runners up a few years ago.

That is the level of hypocrisy that Rafa usually shows...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As for the average age, as a side 29 is probably the perfect age... A few of them are probably past their best but a few months back alot of 'em were in the form of their lives.

It's not as black and white as that but Rafa has simply done awful and there is no defending him. I'd be willing to bet money that his successor (whoever it be) will do better.

To put it simplistically, one entered a situation with huge expectation because they'd massively over achieved the season before.

The other entered a situation where expectations were abnormally low because of a poor previous season.

One was told he'd be given funds to buy players to maintain their success but the chairman reneged.

The other said in his interview for the job he could get the best out the squad as is.

Both are underachieving, but smfh at even suggesting they're the same and lol at a team made mostly of 30+ year olds being the perfect age.

nonsense.