Rafa ''Gimme Monnies So I Can Sign Up 4 or 5 Players To Improve This TREBLE Winning Team' Bentitez

Mame Biram Diouf

Kind of feel for Rafa on this one. Problem with the Inter job was no matter who took it they would be under pressure from the off after last season, sh*t just hasn't gone Rafa's way.

Swear they have had over 40 injuries this season and at the weekend was the first time in a long time when they had many of the players back who did well last season.

Doubt it will happen.

Although for the mean time, he has enrolled his daughter back in a school in Liverpool and he is going to the Liverpool Wolves game, apparently.

/

lol, just had a thought of man city, if mancini doesn't make champs league.

pmsl

Roy is going to listen to Rafa's name being chanted after already hearing Kenny's but not his own.

Mr Moratti, what was the outcome of your marathon meeting?

"There was no marathon meeting. I had my own business to attend to and other people met among themselves. I certainly didn't have a marathon meeting."

Is Rafa Benitez still the Inter coach?

"Yes, he is. In this precise moment he's the Inter coach, unless I'm mistaken."

Have you got anyone else in mind?

"No, there's no one else. I've heard and read about the supposed contact we've had with other coaches but the Club hasn't contacted anyone and won't until the current situation is cleared up."

So you haven't spoken to Leonardo?

"And when exactly, this evening?" (he smiles)

A few months ago...

"Come off it."

Off the official Inter site.

He has been found out again..

All you numptys saying its a hard job etc get a grip, Ian Holloway has a tough job, George Burnley at Crystal Palace, Mick at Wolves etc these are tough jobs..so lets not go there

He has world class players, internationals, seasoned pros & a couple young prospects.. no excuse for his nonsense, i mean how can you destroy a winning mentality in 6 months??

Lets not forget the humiliation Rafa brought upon Liverpool fc during his time there losing to inferior opposition ona regs, the poor transfers, the rotation system etc

Houllier, Benitez, Dalglish or Souness should get the job after Roy, so we can be entertained further

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

He has been found out again..

All you numptys saying its a hard job etc get a grip, Ian Holloway has a tough job, George Burnley at Crystal Palace, Mick at Wolves etc these are tough jobs..so lets not go there

He has world class players, internationals, seasoned pros & a couple young prospects.. no excuse for his nonsense, I mean how can you instill a pessimistic losing mentality in 6 months??

Lets not forget the humiliation Roy has brought upon Liverpool fc during his time there losing to inferior opposition ona regs, the poor transfers, the rotation system etc

Houllier, Benitez, Dalglish or Souness should get the job after Roy.

Pos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1