Rafa ''Gimme Monnies So I Can Sign Up 4 or 5 Players To Improve This TREBLE Winning Team' Bentitez

Mame Biram Diouf

World, European, league and cup champions have won just 12 of 25 matches this season.

The players are obviouslly hung over from overachieving last season and now don't feel embarrassment for the poor performances of this season cos they simply don't care anymore... According to Flojo of course.

Rafa has been sacked for 2 reasons. Him talk to muckin fuch and he has won just 12 of 25 games which is waste. Now who should be blamed really?

Lol @ Wanting Rafa back at Liverpool. Man can't win half his matches with the most successful team of the last 12 months?!? I'd rather keep piss poor Roy

He has been found out again..

All you numptys saying its a hard job etc get a grip, Ian Holloway has a tough job, George Burnley at Crystal Palace, Mick at Wolves etc these are tough jobs..so lets not go there

He has world class players, internationals, seasoned pros & a couple young prospects.. no excuse for his nonsense, i mean how can you destroy a winning mentality in 6 months??

Lets not forget the humiliation Rafa brought upon Liverpool fc during his time there losing to inferior opposition ona regs, the poor transfers, the rotation system etc

Houllier, Benitez, Dalglish or Souness should get the job after Roy, so we can be entertained further

By your logic, Brian Clough would've been a sh*t coach after Leeds sacked him.

STFU.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol the world and european champions have won 12 of 25 games *they've also had 42 injuries to an ageing squad in the same period

He is talking too much because Moratti promised him funds to reinforce the squad and reneged

lol at preferring a manager who will do worse for us, what kind of retarded logic is that?

he should have never taken the Inter job to begin with

to coin a footie phrase "he was on a hiding to nothing"

he should have went somewhere where he could rebuild his reputation away from the spotlight (ala Steve McClaren) then he could waltzed into another 'big' job and proved his doubters wrong

instead he'll now be forever painted as some sort of clown figure, when in reality he's a very capable manager

lool Murko don't tell me you're not the least bit curious about how a Rafa return would work out.

• H&G gone

• Purslow no longer thinking he's playing football manager

• Enthusiasm back at the club

• A good atmosphere at the club for Rafa to focus solely on the team instead of board room battles

• Owners with a long term plan for the club

• The same manager who got us to 2 CL finals in 6 years

• The same manager who got us to number 1 in the UEFA rankings

• The same manager who got us our highest points tally in the PL

• The same manager who once won the league with Valencia, finished 5th the next year only to get the title back the following year

The tiny chink of hope that he might be back has got me more excited than anything football related all season, I'm probably gonna be disappointed but still.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So flojo, you really think that 12 wins out of 25 games is respectable for the best team in the league? Cmon son just admit for once your father has been doing catastrophic stuff in Italy

In terms of LPool he probably is better than what we have right now

But the events that went on in the last season he was with us was UNBEARABLE

UN-f*ck*ng-BEARABLE.

If, by an amazing turn of events, he does come back I may give him a chance to turn things around because we are in a dire state atm. Tbh it wont be that hard of a task for Rafa to do better than what Roy is doing cos we really are in a mess and anything plus is a bonus right now. If he does come in it will have to be in Jan. But I doubt that that will happen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He has been found out again..

All you numptys saying its a hard job etc get a grip, Ian Holloway has a tough job, George Burnley at Crystal Palace, Mick at Wolves etc these are tough jobs..so lets not go there

He has world class players, internationals, seasoned pros & a couple young prospects.. no excuse for his nonsense, i mean how can you destroy a winning mentality in 6 months??

Lets not forget the humiliation Rafa brought upon Liverpool fc during his time there losing to inferior opposition ona regs, the poor transfers, the rotation system etc

Houllier, Benitez, Dalglish or Souness should get the job after Roy, so we can be entertained further

By your logic, Brian Clough would've been a sh*t coach after Leeds sacked him.

STFU.

What are you banging on about seriously?

The facts are there and speak for themselevs, Benitez failed..

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

12 wins out of 25 is poor but when you consider they've had 42 injuries to an ageing squad plus other factors it makes it more understandable.

He is 100000% better than what we have now. How can you write him off after one season when you were so pissed at him for selling Alonso who had 2 consecutive poor seasons? (Against his will might I add, he tried to keep him)

He went from 5th to 1st with Valencia so it's not far fetched to think he could've turned it around.

Last season was bad but this season is far far worse, it's already a write off with Roy in charge but if we don't show some serious intent our best players are 100% gone.

WE're going to have to make a bold appointment anyway, Villas-Boas is being touted by some but I think it's too early. Rafa in the summer makes a lot of sense.

Lmao Flo come on dude what is powering this unwavering support?

Rafa joined Liverpool and had what everyone not a Liverpool fan calls a lucky success. He also finished 5th that season which if the rules hadn't been bent would have meant we weren't gonna be playing CLfootball the following year. Was there any excuses for finishing 5th or was it swept under the rug by the CL victory?

Last season Liverpool finished 7th and there was no cup win to hide the piss poor performance. This season we are 9th. So Roy is 2 spots behind what Rafa accomplished last season, is he really doing that bad?

Rafa having joined inter are 7th already in the league and finished 2nd in their CL group. It's way too early for them to be in 7th cos there's nothing to hide that which is being described as poor when in reality it's a disaster.

And if someone needs to mention injuries, age, motivation ect, things that the manager is supposed to deal with then your only suggesting that said manager isn't good enough to handle those things. And if that doesn't show that, the current league standing does.

Really Flo what would Rafa have to do to lose your support SMH

Lmao Flo come on dude what is powering this unwavering support?

Rafa joined Liverpool and had what everyone not a Liverpool fan calls a lucky success. He also finished 5th that season which if the rules hadn't been bent would have meant we weren't gonna be playing CLfootball the following year. Was there any excuses for finishing 5th or was it swept under the rug by the CL victory?

Last season Liverpool finished 7th and there was no cup win to hide the piss poor performance. This season we are 9th. So Roy is 2 spots behind what Rafa accomplished last season, is he really doing that bad?

Rafa having joined inter are 7th already in the league and finished 2nd in their CL group. It's way too early for them to be in 7th cos there's nothing to hide that which is being described as poor when in reality it's a disaster.

And if someone needs to mention injuries, age, motivation ect, things that the manager is supposed to deal with then your only suggesting that said manager isn't good enough to handle those things. And if that doesn't show that, the current league standing does.

Really Flo what would Rafa have to do to lose your support SMH

Was it luck when he got us to the final again in 07 as well?

When he came CL football wasn't an expectation but when he left it was so the 5th place finish wasn't out of the ordinary by any means at the time.

Inter finished 2nd in their CL group as they did last season, they went into the last game of the group this season having already qualified which wasn't the case last season. If you think you can dismiss 42 injuries as just something you are supposed to deal with and maintain the same level of performance I don't know what to say to you. It's quite telling that the Inter fans are behind him though.

We are 9th with less points than at this stage last season, with less goals scored, more conceded our worst away record at this stage of the season since 1962 and playing shitter than I can ever remember so in a word yes he is doing that much worse.

Especially when you consider we're facing easier opposition in Europe than last year and we also got knocked out of the League Cup by a 4th division side...and that Roy is now working in a stable environment...and came into the job with a low level of expectation compared to last season.

Hodgson is breaking all sorts of records for all the wrong reasons.

Anelka writes Andy Gray's speeches.

And don't talk about bringing embarrassment on to LFC, you f*ck*ng lemon. You don't know what you're talking about.

/

Please don't compare Roy, its embarrassing. That you will lump all 5 seasons under Rafa into one.

• Upvote 1

to take the convo back a few pages, when will a certain poster on here realise that even if i'm a manager at a club, and i make 10 bad signings in a summer, but then go onto win a treble the following season, the media have less provacation and allowance to go on about my bad signings.

however if i make 3 bad signings (which in comparison to 10 is obviously not that bad) but then go onto win f*ck all the media will beat me with that stick till i'm pissing and crying blood.

stop comparing SAF bad signings to Rafa's

theres the huge matter of a large trophy haul seperating and acting as the difference between these two good managers.

as for your support of Rafa, i respect your loyalty and in a lot of ways its commendable but remember 1 thing if Rafa comes back then enjoys moderate succes at your club then Pep Leaves Barca or Jose leaves Real and one of those jobs come up and those sides are in a good postion he wont think twice.

and you'll be left feeling raped,

Liverpool fans have long harped on about how they constantly no matter what get behind their team and manager, what i've witnessed from some people here and elsewhere has completly flushed that down the toilet,

aslong as Roy is your manager get behind him and the team, your loyalty rght now should be to them and not some Spanish bloke who came to use your club as a payday and a stepping stone to (bigger) things.

Hicks and Gillete are virile scum who tried their best to wreck what is a great club, but to blame them for everything that went on is wrong. Rafa's time at Liverpool was spent and you should both look forward to futures apart for the best of the both of you.

Roy maybe isn't the answer, and things arent going well, but how many Liverpool fans said the same about Rafa in that first season where you finished 5th after Houlier regularly finished within the CL Places,

i'm reckoning if in the next 4-5 years Roy's time at LFC mirrors that of Rafa we'll have people on here going to bat for him just like they are for Rafa.

Flo there's this guy called Gerard Houllier who in 5 full seasons in charge of Liverpool finished outside the top 4 once.

And I say full seasons but the season that we didn't finish in the top 4 didn't he have a heart attack?!?

Point?

Don't try tell me that Benitez gave us the expectation to be in the champions league when that is squarely an accolade for Houllier.

This is how I know your some rider.

Wait, so Houllier was better than Benitez?

Houllier did a lot of good things. But turn is into a team that went to Nou Camp/Bernabeu etc to win, was almost certainly not one of them.

Further demonstrates nothing but blind dislike, when people will try and put Houlliers record over Benitez.

Indirects are for pussies Kompressor.

You wanna use perspective when making the point about flaws to trophies but don't want to use perspective about anything else and that's why me and you will go round in circles about this for eternity.

How about some perspective on how Ferguson got into a position to challenge for trophies year in year out?

Or what about some perspective on the correlation between spending and who win the league?

Or what about some perspective on having a high turnover of players to gradually improve our squad because he couldn't afford to do it a quicker way?

About he wouldn't think twice to leave for Real is that why he already has?

Liverpool fans have never had a manager who is so out of touch with what he's supposed to be doing and stand for, he insults the intelligence of the fans pretty much every time he opens his mouth and on top of that had the audacity to question whether it was right for the fans to protest against H&G. He's done an amazing job of alienating himself from pretty much everyone in 6 months.

I reckon if Roy's time here mirrors that of Rafa's I'd be living in a parallell universe.

Flo there's this guy called Gerard Houllier who in 5 full seasons in charge of Liverpool finished outside the top 4 once.

And I say full seasons but the season that we didn't finish in the top 4 didn't he have a heart attack?!?

Point?

Don't try tell me that Benitez gave us the expectation to be in the champions league when that is squarely an accolade for Houllier.

This is how I know your some rider.

llow talking to me like I'm I've been watching Liverpool for 6 years, I'm fully aware of what Houllier did and how he achieved it.

The level of expectation we've had over the last 6 years is a level above what it was under Houllier, it's not even a debate. Being in the CL them times was an achievement in itself, that wasn't the case under Benitez.

Our style of play back then wasn't built to cope with the better teams which is why we regularly got outplayed, Owen was pretty much the focal point of the team and we were playing smash and grab football...a much more efficient version of what Roy's trying to do now almost. Comparing Houllier and Benitez is unnecessary.

tactical_facepalm.jpg

There is so much gas in here I feel I'm floating in a huge helium baloon

You keep coming back to Roy just makes it worse. We all know he's doing sh*t, why do you insist on going back to him?

The fact is Rafa left us in a MESS with his crude signings/sells he made in the last few seasons he was with us. Now its up to a next manager to clear this mess up and Roy is stumbling hard no only because of his conservative tactcis but because we don't have the squad or the quality to compete like we did 3 years back.

Indirects are for pussies Kompressor.

You wanna use perspective when making the point about flaws to trophies but don't want to use perspective about anything else and that's why me and you will go round in circles about this for eternity.

How about some perspective on how Ferguson got into a position to challenge for trophies year in year out?

Or what about some perspective on the correlation between spending and who win the league?

Or what about some perspective on having a high turnover of players to gradually improve our squad because he couldn't afford to do it a quicker way?

About he wouldn't think twice to leave for Real is that why he already has?

Liverpool fans have never had a manager who is so out of touch with what he's supposed to be doing and stand for, he insults the intelligence of the fans pretty much every time he opens his mouth and on top of that had the audacity to question whether it was right for the fans to protest against H&G. He's done an amazing job of alienating himself from pretty much everyone in 6 months.

I reckon if Roy's time here mirrors that of Rafa's I'd be living in a parallell universe.

i did state, that he'd leave for Real or Barca depending on the state of the club at that time,

and Yeah indirects aren't great but you know what, i've adressed you directly on the issues of the supposed media blackout on the reporting of Fergies bad signings but you seemed to of missed it.

going on a perspective driven rant is all well and good, but you keep harping on about how Rafa gets this much stick for bad signings and Fergie gets this much, i'm merely explaining to somebody of evidently feeble mind on this issue as to why it is.

surely even a 5 year old could work it out.

and anyway even despite the supposed black out on the reporting of these bad United signings, Bebe was brought in amongst a field of raised eyebrows and question marks,

and even the Berbatov signing is regulary questioned, In the treble season Jaap Stam didnt make the greatest start and people questioned that.

Dont get me started on the Sheringham started, he became a good club player again over night after a night at the Nou camp amongst the media and a fair number of United fans.

Bellion.

Djemba Djemba

Miller

Kleberson are all names who we are all familiar with,

but to spell it out again for you, for all these "dud" signings theres a trophy in the cabinet, or top Player to sway the balance.

maybe if you chose to use another Manager to compare a supposed media bias against, maybe you'd be better served to use someone whose levels of constant success aren't unparralled in the country for the last 2 decades.

sure certain sections of the media would love to slaughter SAF at every turn but their ability to do so is quelled by the level of succes he's enjoyed.

surely you get this and in future will compare this media bias with someone whose record in this country is akin to Rafa's it'd make your point more viable.

To sum up,

when people look at Fergies reign the think Trophies, chewing gum and stoppage time.,

when people think back at Rafa's reign they think a "lucky" CL win, a "lucky FA cup Win, and a bag of players coming in and out,

stop thinking this "bias" is personal to either United or against Liverpool, the media just like in the case with floating casual supporters, latch onto the winning team and champion everything about them untill they aren't winning anymore, then the complete opposite happens.