F.A.O Turkish

n/a

I don't regret a lot in life but a big one is never going to Highbury and never seeing Bergkamp/Henry/Pires etc.
llow it im shocked you never, we had DB from like the mid 90s :D/Im happy to say I witnessed may things both working there and going when I was young.Henry running the whole length of pitch v Spurs - I was there :D Henry flick then turnaround lob over Barthez - - I was there :D The penalty f*ck up lol - - I was there :D Jermaine Pennants Hat Trick v Southampton - - I was there :D So many memories, however dont get it twisted it was still pretty quiet. Part from Clock End it was pretty much dead, and clock end was next to away fans so thats why the hype was alotWhen they redone Northbank, yeah it looked sick with the museum and all that. But atmosphere wise it was dead

I don't regret a lot in life but a big one is never going to Highbury and never seeing Bergkamp/Henry/Pires etc.
how did you manage that??Were u supporting Wimbledon or some1 like that and switched to us during the glory years lol
Nah I watched Arsenal on the TV like most fans and done what most people should do and pay to see their local team instead. Crystal Palace.This coming from someone who went to watch Liverpool vs. Everton a few weeks back and has a Chelsea player in his avi. Behave mate.
  • Downvote 1

how did you manage that??Were u supporting Wimbledon or some1 like that and switched to us during the glory years lol
Nah I watched Arsenal on the TV like most fans and done what most people should do and pay to see their local team instead. Crystal Palace.This coming from someone who went to watch Liverpool vs. Everton a few weeks back and has a Chelsea player in his avi. Behave mate.
So ur a Palace fan then..
  • Upvote 1

The north bank>>>>>>>>> ur mumArsenal havent been the same since, used have a ritual of going in the cafe just down the road after every game, cant remember the name though./Neg Mario.
U mean the old North Bank ? cos the new one was dead
clock end>>north bank in our times