Test Tune

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

Recently downloaded then FL 9 demo, to see if I can try and make somethingI've been trying to get to grips with it but it's not going well, why this is so basicSounds sheg through lappy speakers but OK (to me) through 'eadphonesFeedback essential, first ever tune made solely by myself, so need to get orn the right trackTry and enjoyhttp://soundcloud.com/moneyfight/bonestorm

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Lol right now I see. Yeah it's just drums but all the channels and sh*t and synths and bass I dunno how to put it in/ find the right one that fits... I feel to just wait till i get a mac and get my brother to teach me how to use logic cuz this is too annoyingEdit: ALSO for some bizarre reason, my browser sound and FL sound won't work at the same time, one has to be closed, so I don't see the point in watching the bids if I can't do what they do straight away (I've tried memorising it all but It don't work for me)And now I can't reopen the tune cuz it's the demo version, don't really want to download it either

Edit: ALSO for some bizarre reason, my browser sound and FL sound won't work at the same time, one has to be closed, so I don't see the point in watching the bids if I can't do what they do straight away (I've tried memorising it all but It don't work for me)And now I can't reopen the tune cuz it's the demo version, don't really want to download it either
This is due to the ASIO4All audio driver, it means response from software to your speakers will have very low latency but it won't let you have more than one application use the driver at once. Its not that much of an issue if you're not using loads of layers and aren't using a keyboard, so if that's the case then go to the audio options (in FL) and change your audio driver from ASIO4All to Primary Sound Driver

Guest Esquilax
Edit: ALSO for some bizarre reason, my browser sound and FL sound won't work at the same time, one has to be closed, so I don't see the point in watching the bids if I can't do what they do straight away (I've tried memorising it all but It don't work for me)And now I can't reopen the tune cuz it's the demo version, don't really want to download it either
This is due to the ASIO4All audio driver, it means response from software to your speakers will have very low latency but it won't let you have more than one application use the driver at once. Its not that much of an issue if you're not using loads of layers and aren't using a keyboard, so if that's the case then go to the audio options (in FL) and change your audio driver from ASIO4All to Primary Sound Driver
Thanks for this!/Gonna try another tonight I think, between writing