January Transfer Window (Confirmed Signings And Rumours))

Mame Biram Diouf

Dinamo Zagreb vice-president Zdravko Mamic claims Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has told him of his hopes to land Tottenham's Luka Modric. Mamic is a close friend of Spurs' Croatian playmaker and helped to engineer his £16.5million switch to White Hart Lane in 2008.He claims Modric could soon be on the move again, with Chelsea monitoring his situation closely.Ancelotti recently admitted to Mamic that he is a big admirer of the talented 25-year-old, who has matured into a top Premier League performer since overcoming a slow start to his career in England.Chelsea feel his creative ability could be just what they need to reinvigorate their squad, with too many players having allowed their standards to slip of late."I was with Ancelotti for lunch. I was very proud when I heard what he said about Modric," Mamic told The Sun."Luka is top of his list, his first pick when it comes to new signings."I'm not Modric's agent, I am just his friend, but I am very proud."I don't want to say anything more because I don't want to upset my friends at Tottenham."
Would test their ambitions on really becoming a big club if Chelsea do lodge a serious bid would put them back 3 years again just like the Carrick saleWould be just what Chelsea need though bit of creativity in the middle of the park instead of just power

Skysports.com understands Newcastle are prepared to sell Joey Barton for a cut-price fee of £1.5million in January. The Magpies are believed to be willing to listen to offers for the midfield dynamo with Barton entering the final 18 months of his contract.The news has alerted a host of clubs to Barton's possible availability when the transfer window reopens next month.West Ham and Aston Villa are both thought to be leading the chase for the former Manchester City star as they look to bolster their midfield options
How can 1 club be such a joke its unfair on all the other clubs who wanna be the laughing stocks like Man City and Liverpool

AC Milan have confirmed that a deal has been reached which will see Antonio Cassano join the club.
Maybe Anelka will be supporting Milan after all against Spurs now they have signed his best player in the worldRonaldinho, Robinho, Pato, Ibra, Cassano :D On paper that is amazing
It really isn't.
You telling me ability wise and if they was on all top form that is not an amazing pool of attacking talent for 1 team to have?

AC Milan have confirmed that a deal has been reached which will see Antonio Cassano join the club.
Maybe Anelka will be supporting Milan after all against Spurs now they have signed his best player in the worldRonaldinho, Robinho, Pato, Ibra, Cassano :D On paper that is amazing
It really isn't.
LOL trust, thought man was joking

Sidwell has had a medical at West Ham already.Rumours are they're paying us a small fee, about £1m with another £1m in addons (if they stay up etc) but are taking on all of his 50k a week wages.Ireland will almost certainly be leaving.I'd imagine Warnock will be leaving.And we'll also attempt to offload Carew, Beye, Dunne/Ged is after a centre forward, centre midfielder, leftback and a goalkeeper.Allan McGregor and Widenfeller are his goalkeeping targets, the latter would have to wait till Summer as he's on a free.

ronaldinho leaving milan to go back to gremio ireland worst signing ever ?

Harry would leave if we sold Modric. So i'm not even worried. Keane should be going- Hopefully we'll just give him to Villa or some next team.O hara - he can f*ck offBentley- Can f*ck off as wellApparently we are after Llorente and Piennar. Think these are the type of signings we need to move on forward.

Lol at Arry leaving if you sold Modric.If a player goes to the club and tells them he wants to leave, Redknapp cant stop him, at least Levy knows this, and thats how you lost Carrick, Berbatov and Keane.That said I couldnt see Modric asking for a transfer to another English club or Chelsea even paying the stupid transfer fee.Also I cant see Ancelotti being Chelsea boss next summer anyway.

Shame it ended the way it did at Sampdoria for Cassano, he had a great partnership with Piazzini..Casano >>>____Such a sick player/What happened with Ireland? He said his fitness was sick a City and he always came 1st in the fitness tests and running things, but they say he dnt work hard??should go Italy or Spain, get a lesser team, grab the no.10 shirt and get the team built around him, still quality..

Some of the contracts O'Neill put certain players on were utterly laughable in hindsight and it'd be crippling if we didn't have such good people further up.Good manager, but the same criticisms were thrown at him when he left Celtic.We've 2.5 years more of Richard Dunne on 60k a week.Luke Young (good player) but another 18 months on 43k a week.Habib Beye 43k a week.Stephen Warnock 43k a week.Steve Sidwell 50k a week.Emile Heskey has 18 months left on 60k a week.Shorey was on 43k too.Shocking stuff.Thankfully West Ham, Fulham and Sunderland look willing to sort some of it out for us.As a comparsion I wonder what Bassong, Assou-Ekotto, Hutton, Huddlestone and Pavlyuchenko are on at Spuds?O'Neill was too quick to hand out big, long contracts.