January Transfer Window (Confirmed Signings And Rumours))

Mame Biram Diouf

Arsene Wenger is weighing up whether to let Arsenal attacker Carlos Vela join Bolton Wanderers on loan for the rest of the season.Vela will be allowed to leave the Emirates on a temporary basis in January and the Mexican has several clubs on his trail.The 21-year-old has not started a Premier League game this season and Bolton have expressed an interest in taking Vela to the Reebok Stadium.Gunners team-mate Jack Wilshere enjoyed a productive loan spell at Bolton last season and Vela could also link up with Owen Coyle's side.Fantastic talent"Bolton is one of the clubs that has shown an interest - we have many clubs that have shown interest and I am not surprised," said Wenger."I want Carlos to play at the top, top level and the club who gives me the biggest guarantee to play will have the chance to sign him."I would expect it to happen in early January because he is keen to play."He has been patient and worked very hard - he has matured a lot and changed a lot in a positive way and is a fantastic boy who deserves to play."He is a fantastic talent and I do not want to lose him and I want him now to get experience."
In a ideal world Bolton would take JET & Wigan Vela, but maybe going Bolton might be a good thing for Vela.

Vela is a bit of a myth tbh, hes neva impressed meLooked average at best for Mexico against England and in the world cup, Giovanni is the best outta them then Hernandez who can finish..Was missing chances for fun against Wigan inda Carling Cup, waste of space imo, neva has looked clinical in a serious game n hes spose 2be this class finisher smhPointless going Bolton as he wont get in ahead of Davies & Elamander, plus Klasnic.. n Wigan wont take him as they have Di Santo whos similar, send him to QprSheyi Adebayor would be a fine signing for any team, 25 starts - 14 goals last season, 5 starts 5 goals this season

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think he's definitely capable ability-wise but lacks mental fortitude.Like you pointed out, he seems to struggle in decisive situations. A flat-track bully TBH.For Mexico, you've got to remember he plays as a LW which isn't his position & doesn't suit his strong points.I actually think he's a better all-round player than Javier Hernandez, but the latter has just got a better match temperament which counts for much more than mentioned.Wenger said he let him go to the team that guarantees him starts & Bolton wouldn't show interest unless that was the case, they know the deal so I'd expect & hope for him to go there. Saying that though, I do want to see him play as an out & out striker more often & not sure Bolton would provide that opportunity.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hernandez at times looks a total novice (not as bad as wally) in possession but the hardest part of football is scoring, he does that and players are judged on goals n end productFor example every1 is screaming Nasri & VDV, but tbh Little Luka Modric has been streets ahead of both but hardly gets a mention coz he dnt score as muchVela obviously has/had potential but hes 22 soon, so when are we gona see what all the noise was about coz hes only done the biz in the Spanish 2nd divisionHe plays LW coz hes not good enough 2be playing upfront for Mexico and us at times..theres no way little Vela is plying upfront for Bolton, Davies & Elmander are imperative to their style, Coyle will bring him in to cover Lee whos at the Asia cup n they prob will sell Matty Taylor..Wenger is partly to blame with this Carling Cup habit he has, it creates this illusion that these young players are amazing n i think the players buy into it.. so when they are deemed not good enough they fade into obscurity and bar Bentley n a couple others it takes them bare time (if eva) to come back into the Premier League

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Rob_Parrish: A senior AC Milan source has told Sky Sports News that they have not received any bids for Ronaldinho, despite claims to the contrary from ambitious Blackburn. The plot thickens...lmao, blackburn are gassed.

For us its looking like Keane Bentley and Gio outWe are looking to sign Pineaar, Beckham and apparently the striker that we are looking at is Suarez who is probably the most realistic striker we could sign who's actually better than what we got now. Not sure if Harry will want him though.We need a striker badly!

Guest Portuguese

Colin Kazim-Kazim-Richards I knew he was crazy but this is something else. :D:D:D In winter 2011 he canceled his contract with Fenerbahçe.[19] He signed a three and a half year contract for Galatasaray in january 2011