Work permit/green card

BLACK VICTIM

I've had a working visa which lasted for 3 months. Don't know if they still do them, this was 4 years ago. Going America in a few days and it's been quite long just to get what used to be the visa waiver form you filled in, on the plane. Have to apply online and pay like 13 dollars and sh*t, just to go there for 5 days!!

or ur mum or dad need to be green card holders or citizens

you might be able to get a work permit but just look at the embassy website it will give u all the answers u need

miramar is such a clean place, all dem gated communities, no one on the streets for miles

bang bang liberty city gang

2 months, spent most time behind the gate though have to admit unless being driven somewhere

took a hour to walk from the house, to outside the gate

subsequent holidays spent in the hood

i see a roach the size of a mouse, heard the f*cker coming click click click along the floor

not even hood rats, ladies of the night except 24/7

people tellin me dont touch the liquor store door with my hand

as long as you dont declare any trouble you've been in in the UK

your family can sponsor you but the process is complex if you are applying for a family immigrant visa

and depends on how they are related to you,

citizens can sponsor immediate family, unmarried children under 21, or children over 21 under 25

noncitizen US residents cannot sponsor children over 21, nor can they sponsor cousins, aunties etc only immediate family members.

They can look into getting you a Temp working visa/work experience thing as its a family business, and you're part of that family.

having 30g in your account isnt a factor if you're applying for family Visa. (as if you will be able to claim ANYTHING, from the statelaugh.gif)

any convictions depend on the severity, which can come up to a few months/yrs ban to life.

either way, any declaration will take you off the visa waiver, and you'll need to apply for one in person at the embassy every time.

unless you're on a major crime watch list there shouldnt be any way of finding out

/the $13 thing used to be free, and im sure it was posted on here for people to book on time b4 the charge came in

cos its valid for 2 yrs.

any convictions depend on the severity, which can come up to a few months/yrs ban to life.

either way, any declaration will take you off the visa waiver, and you'll need to apply for one in person at the embassy every time.

unless you're on a major crime watch list there shouldnt be any way of finding out

this. think it depends on not only the crime but the sentence. certain ones they look more badly upon than others eg drugs - but apparently just about any conviction can result in them denying you a visa hence you being blacklisted

there was a thread about this way back, from what i remember - if you dont tell them its unlikely they will find out. not as if interpol will have people on a hot list for minor stuff