Ever Been Addicted To Anything Before?

Mame Biram Diouf

Really don't think so. I would never consider myself mentally tough either, but I just don't think it's me.I think I suffer from obsessive behaviour over things I enjoy (there was a time when I was about 11 when I could name every professional player in the Premier League's squad number - when they introduced squad numbers into the lower leagues I sort of gave up).

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

i just start reading one thing, n the way the pages are formatted like certain words or phrases have they own page and are hotlinked, so id be reading one thing then be like.. hmm i wanna know more abou tthis.. so i open it in another tab, then i see something in there aswell or still on the earlier page so i open that aswellthen it just snowballs and i want o read it all before i close the browser but it just keeps piling upi could start off with the most mundane thing, like trying to find the producer of a song, then i click the producer, then do into something he produced, then go to the artist, then go to the album then go to a featured artist. eventually i end up finding out the UK's youngest grandmother was 26cut down on it though lol

At one point I genuinely thought I was addicted to sex. Was linking suttin everyday and getting a nut out.
Them ones where you're bored and say f*ck it lemme go link *insert girl*, beat then waltz back home?
Not even bored fam. I would duck outta college early to get some or trek to the other side or London or some madness like that