Sign in to follow this  
Brukfoot

Who's droppin mixtapes/albums dis year?

Scorcher - Leader of the new school [End of this week]Trimbal - Soulfood Vol 2Wiley - Tunnel Visions 6-10Wiley - Umbrella Vol 1Wiley - 10 Pound an HourWiley - Playtimes over [although the bootlegging bastards have leaked it already]Dizzee Rascal - Maths & EnglishOT - Instrumental mix cd ting

Guest SHO FACE GOON

prez t - back inna my faceskepta - greatest hits

I heard the official date is now:20th Nevuary

and its THREEEEEEEEEE (my first post)
Lookin forward to leaders of the new school
all 3 tracks heard so far have been big. Hope it doesnt turn out to be simply the best vol. 2 tho.

OT - Aggie Avenue As wellSnoopy - Its A Dog Eat Dog WorldManiac - Wonder Kid Vol 1they will have the sikkest beats on i swear down.

I heard the official date is now:20th Nevuary
LMFAOMan is on a giant pisstake though. I definitely ain't buying it.

when said studio apparently got robbed, was skep's album finished or what, and if it hasn't been leaked then why does it matter, why can't he just release whatever got stolen? any sh*t excuse for being lazy. when was the last time u heard new skepta bars as well, he comes up with a new 16 every 2 months or so. slippin

when said studio apparently got robbed, was skep's album finished or what, and if it hasn't been leaked then why does it matter, why can't he just release whatever got stolen?  any sh*t excuse for being lazy. when was the last time u heard new skepta bars as well, he comes up with a new 16 every 2 months or so. slippin
Might i add that Black The Rippers mixtape was also being made in there when studio equipment was stolen. His still got finished & released thoughTruesay Skepta's is an Album though

Ghetto GospelLeader Of The New School are the only ones im looking forward tooGave up on Skepta's album and wheres Cookie's mixtape :roll:

when said studio apparently got robbed, was skep's album finished or what, and if it hasn't been leaked then why does it matter, why can't he just release whatever got stolen?  any sh*t excuse for being lazy. when was the last time u heard new skepta bars as well, he comes up with a new 16 every 2 months or so. slippin
though i do really rate skepta he seems really slack when it comes to writing new bars at the moment

Guest SHO FACE GOON
j2k - who am i
i will be buying this just for the "you cant chat to me" tune with brazennormal

j2k - who am i
its not on there according to the tracklisting:who.gifwill still be buying this tho

Guest SHO FACE GOON
j2k - who am i
its not on there according to the tracklisting:who.gifwill still be buying this tho
f*ck SAKEminor, its bound to be on some mixtape of some sort, its too good of a tune to go to wastei'll be getting this tho still