If You Was Granted Unlimited Funds, Time, Labour etc To Carry Out An Investigation Into Anything..

Mame Biram Diouf

aWhat would you choose

Id love to do a social sort of test

Take 5 kids from rich upper class families and raise them in estates and take 5 lower class poor estate kids and raise them in rich surrounding and private schools and see how they fair and try get a bit more information on the nature vs nurture debate

What about you?

Guest Flat Eric

Give a number of youths an amount of cash and see how they spend it or flip it etc

Person who has the makes the most amount of money after a certain amount of time will win an even bigger cash prize which theyre free to do whatever with

Will make good TV

• Downvote 2

I'd see what mass segregation is like

Whites get london, blax get Manchester, azns get Bradford n sh*t, orientals get... I dunno Devon

See how things get along

How you think it would work

Reckon the black community would be the most interested tbh if they was all giving the same funds to spend on things

Think the white one would have the most unemployment and biggest diversity from rich to poor

Asians would properly have the lowest unemployement because of the way they seem to help each other out

You think blacks would still make up proportionally the most amount of prisoners or would there be less black criminals because of the more job opps

Interesting one actually

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

make Uganda the most technolocally advanced nation in the world

certain heads may not be able to afford a shirt, but damn it theyd have fast broadband and the best research facilities inthe world

• Upvote 3

Guest Esquilax

I'd see what mass segregation is like

Whites get london, blax get Manchester, azns get Bradford n sh*t, orientals get... I dunno Devon

See how things get along

How you think it would work

Reckon the black community would be the most interested tbh if they was all giving the same funds to spend on things

Think the white one would have the most unemployment and biggest diversity from rich to poor

Asians would properly have the lowest unemployement because of the way they seem to help each other out

You think blacks would still make up proportionally the most amount of prisoners or would there be less black criminals because of the more job opps

Interesting one actually

Reckon the black community would thrive, but I still think it would succumb to a class divide the same as whites. Whites would falter IMO, too lazy, like you said, class divide would get larger.

In terms of prison and government and sh*t, each society has its own prisons/ rules. I'm talking absolute segregation, a generation of people who don't know what else is out there, but are all in the same place.

Guest Esquilax

mixed race included in black pop?

Mixed people will be part of a society of moderators, somewhere in the UK (perhaps Liverpool) me and my team of mix raced people will moderate how each segregated society is getting along.

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

na mix raced get thrown in with blacks.

or

exterminated.

whatever is easiest

This is what I originally thought but then mixed can be White and black, black and Chinese, White and Arab, and I couldn't ethically murder hordes of mixed children, so I'll just adopt them, organise mixed families and orphanages.