''Let Me Show This Balotelli‎ Yout How Its Done''

Mame Biram Diouf

El-Hadji Diouf has launched a scathing attack on former Liverpool team-mate Jamie Carragher, claiming the Reds defender has "done nothing with his life".

There is little love lost between the pair with Carragher highly critical of Diouf during his two years at Anfield.

Former England international Carragher criticised the Blackburn forward in his autobiography, saying Diouf didn't care about winning or losing.

"In all my years at Anfield, I have never met a player who cared less about winning or losing. His name - along with Salif Diao - still makes even the toughest Liverpudlians shudder with fear," Carragher wrote.

Diouf has now issued his riposte, mocking the talent and personality of Liverpool hero and stalwart Carragher

"If Liverpool had ten players like Carragher then they would never win anything," Diouf is quoted as saying in The Sun.

"Carragher, for me, is nothing. He's like a make of ketchup or mustard to a normal person: not important. I played for Liverpool for two years and Carragher never spoke to me. That's life - some people are like that. We didn't have a team at Liverpool. We had the English somewhere and the French boys somewhere. If it's like that - you can do nothing together.

"Carragher is just a guy who loves to talk, but Caragher doesn't sell papers, Carragher doesn't sell shirts."

Diouf puts Carragher's attack on him down to jealousy, insisting the former England defender never liked the money or attention that followed Diouf from France and his success at the 2002 World Cup.

When assessing Carragher's evaluation of him as a player, Senegal international Diouf insists he prefers to listen to Pele and Diego Maradona, who both once named him in the world's top 100 players.

"When I played at Liverpool, Carragher could have talked to me then, but he didn't. He was jealous of me - that's why he talked about me. Because when I came to Liverpool, I earned more than him and I was a bigger name than him. I took my country to the World Cup and to the finals of the African Nations Cup.

"So Carragher can't criticise me because, to me, he has done nothing with his life. I'm not going to listen to what Carragher says. I listen to the big men, the greats of football."

f

df

vc

v

:lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2

Dioufy >>>>>_________

March 2003:

While at Liverpool, Diouf was fined two weeks wages by the club, £5,000 by the Glasgow Sheriff Court and handed a two-match ban after spitting at Celtic supporters during a Uefa Cup tie at Celtic Park.

Feb 2004:

A verbal tirade at referee Ali Bujsaim while on international duty for Senegal, against Tunisia at the African Cup of Nations, resulted in a four-match international ban.

Nov 2004:

Double spitting disgrace. He is fined £500 for spitting at an 11-year-old Middlesbrough supporter and then, later that same month, Bolton fine him a fortnight's wages and ban him for three games after he spat at Portsmouth captain Arjan de Zeeuw. Diouf admits he showed a "lack of moral responsibility".

Jan 2005:

Bolton manager Sam Allardyce concedes Diouf has earned himself more notoriety following a blatant dive that led to the winning goal against Blackburn - and admitted the striker has "been doing it all his life".

Dec 2005:

Banned for 12 months after being found guilty of a drink-driving offence. The 24-year-old had been out drinking champagne to celebrate a Premiership win, Bolton Magistrates' Court heard.

Jan 2006:

Released without charge after he was alleged to have punched the ex-wife of Senegal team-mate Khalilou Fadiga in a Dakar night club.

Oct 2007:

Diouf admits to deliberately getting sent off for Bolton so he would be suspended from domestic competition and therefore able to represent Senegal.

Jan 2009:

Allegedly threatens Sunderland team-mate Anton Ferdinand following a dressing-room confrontation. Three days later he was sold to Blackburn.

Sept 2009:

Investigated by police for allegedly make racist comment to white ball boy during Blackburn's 3-0 defeat to Everton.

EL-HADJI DIOUF threatened to stab Anton Ferdinand in a vicious fight.

The bust-up took place at a post-match meal after Sunderland's 1-0 midweek win against Fulham.

A senior player said: "It was worse than anything I have ever seen and when they were pulled apart El-Hadji shouted that he would stick Anton with a knife."

No knife was brandished but the severity of the fight has left the Sunderland squad shocked.

The bust-up continued the next day in training and boss Ricky Sbragia sold the Senegal striker, 28, to Blackburn for £2million just 24 hours later.

England Under-21 star Ferdinand was the innocent victim in the feud which began during Tuesday's match. The pair accused each other of a lack of effort and the tear-up continued after the game in the dressing room.

Our source added: "It started during the game but El-Hadji clearly felt it wasn't finished. It all kicked off. But the fight escalated extremely quickly and became very violent.

"At first we thought it was best to let them get it out of their system.

"But it became so vicious we feared that Anton could end up with serious injuries and El-Hadji was pulled off him.

"The squad was left stunned by what we had witnessed. Nobody spoke. None of us were surprised when we heard El-Hadji had been sold to Blackburn."

Diouf - bought by previous boss Roy Keane for £2.6million from Bolton last July - has a controversial past.

But Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce is convinced he can win over the fans at Ewood Park. The pair spent three years together at Bolton and Big Sam insisted: "He is a talented player.

"He can be a little wayward but hopefully I'll be able to control him, as I did at Bolton."

Anton's brother Rio has been a long-term campaigner against knife crime.

In 2006 the Manchester United and England defender launched an anti-weapons initiative for kids called 'Respect your life, not a knife.'

He was also a founder of the Damilola Taylor Trust, set up in 2000 after the murder of the 10-year-old in Peckham, where the Ferdinands grew up.

And last year he joined Home Secretary Jacqui Smith and other England stars in the 'It doesn't have to happen' anti-knife campaign.

BADBOY Sunderland star El-Hadji Diouf drank champagne in a trendy bar just hours before his team were thumped 5-0 by Chelsea.

The sweaty star was snapped clutching £300-a-bottle Cristal and a microphone alongside a pal late last Thursday night.

Less than 48 hours later he came on as a substitute as his side were drubbed by London giants Chelsea at their Stamford Bridge ground. Diouf, 27, is now facing the wrath of boss Roy Keane after the picture of him partying emerged last night.

The Senegalese forward was with fellow Black Cats stars Pascal Chimbonda, 29, and Djibril Cisse, 27, at Newcastle's Living Room bar.

They were there to celebrate the birthday of striker Obafemi Martins, who plays for arch-rivals Newcastle United.

Shocked fans told how they watched Diouf drink bubbly as he partied into the early hours.

One drinker said: "Diouf's top was drenched in sweat and he was hugging the DJ.

"At one point he even started rapping in African as he held a bottle of Cristal in one hand. He was with two other Sunderland players, but they didn't seem to be drinking. They were watching in the corner but Diouf was having a ball. We had no idea that he was meant to be playing against Chelsea."

Diouf, a £2.5million signing from Bolton this summer, came on at the start of the second half with Sunderland already 3-0 down.

A source at the club said: "The manager has not seen the picture yet but is aware that some players were out on Thursday night. It doesn't look good, especially when they then lose so heavily on Saturday.

"Fans that travel hundreds of miles to watch the team away from home don't expect to see players partying less than 48 hours before games.

"I'm sure Roy will take action over the next couple of days."

A spokesman for Sunderland AFC refused to comment last night.