White Man

thinkingthuglife

tbh 90% of the white girls with black guys are do not wants anyway.Bare wiggers and butters tings. The other 10% do yourself init i dont mind
this is a lie.this is only true of fob guys or butters/no peas wastemen.any swagga dons are dealing with the crispest snowflakes out there. dont hate u shitta. rosemarie from the vip wants to chill wit a nigga and sip champagne then f*ck not hang about in the pub watchin u drink stella and vomit on urself.
:D

Not really.What annoys me though is when | see a black chick with a white dude and I can feel her watching me as if she's certain I am vexed about it.
truustt i get this all the time at work. but true say if i was on the bus with a white ting an group of coloured girls, ill be doing the same thing natural reaction, aint linked a white girl in timmee tho
tbh 90% of the black girls with white guys are do not wants anyway.Bare bounties and butters tings. The other 10% do yourself init i dont mind
i dont know if i got problems, but i luv dem bounty blk chicks such a turn on

Not really.What annoys me though is when | see a black chick with a white dude and I can feel her watching me as if she's certain I am vexed about it.
truustt i get this all the time at work. but true say if i was on the bus with a white ting an group of coloured girls, ill be doing the same thing natural reaction, aint linked a white girl in timmee tho
tbh 90% of the black girls with white guys are do not wants anyway.Bare bounties and butters tings. The other 10% do yourself init i dont mind
i dont know if i got problems, but i luv dem bounty blk chicks such a turn on
:D

think Brisco was sayin he'd rate his bredrin if they were white and told him they beat a nice black girlmy daddy white with 3 black babymothers still, anyone i tell this 2 gives ratings.

serious question on this topicdo You think it's right, if You don't think a guy is capable of protecting his woman ( or himself ), to move 2 him and show her that this is the case?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
If there beautiful specimens i rage a little inside for about 2 seconds then carry on my merry way.
At least ur more honest then the rest...jibbles lemon bmc spill tye beansYour rreaction is more the norm init frank...amongst ur people how would their reactions compare'fukin niggaz/pakis takin our women''iungle meat''shes selljng out her bloodline''tommys would roll in their graves thhey didnt die for this matee'
nt everyones the same dood, some just dont give a shitinfact i dont even see why on earth theyd feel mad, she aint yours, you dont know her, why on earth would u be pissed?

If there beautiful specimens i rage a little inside for about 2 seconds then carry on my merry way.
some quote
nt everyones the same dood, some just dont give a shitinfact i dont even see why on earth theyd feel mad, she aint yours, you dont know her, why on earth would u be pissed?
same reason why the world was pissed that jermaine dupri hit janet jackson. she not Yours, but You just had to..... You knw, it got to You

Black guys I usally see are with the fat things I wouldn't touch so indulge all you want brothers.
Where you looking, the look of intense hatred I've seen on some pub guys faces when they've noticed some chick they've been trying a ting with since primary school is feeling a brudda gives me jokes.I've seen couple white guys with some nice black chicks as well though to be fair.