White Man

thinkingthuglife

If there beautiful specimens i rage a little inside for about 2 seconds then carry on my merry way.
At least ur more honest then the rest...jibbles lemon bmc spill tye beansYour rreaction is more the norm init frank...amongst ur people how would their reactions compare'fukin niggaz/pakis takin our women''iungle meat''shes selljng out her bloodline''tommys would roll in their graves thhey didnt die for this matee'
pretty much brah, pretty much.

tbh 90% of the black girls with white guys are do not wants anyway.Bare bounties and butters tings. The other 10% do yourself init i dont mind
GOT IT IN 1
not at all......the worst is the look u get/the girl gets from asian man when youve got one of theirs :D
SWEAR UR WHITE BRO
tbh 90% of the black girls with white guys are do not wants anyway.Bare bounties and butters tings. The other 10% do yourself init i dont mind
yr a dirty manc but yr a g still!!actually true when I see a peng lightie wi a iqbal or mohammed it's pisses me off a bit still but i stare down the chick.
LOL @ DIS
asian man with black or white tings get me mad feel to punch suttin jus thinkin about it rgghghgghgh
but your the kinda guy who doesnt/cant draw black/mixed tings. you'd rather bang suzy or becky. So what you mad for? tbh people like you are more of a talking point than white guys who draw black girls.them man who've banged 2 black tings in their life but 348293492 white tings.no ratings
M12 COMING WIT DAT REAL TALK

sorry, the revelation of my video which was given to You 2 in complete confidence broke down any tr0ll alliance we may have formedi'm now independant, free of the Tulse Hill Syndicate. Pollow knows the dealmuch obliged

do i have to abolish the use of random decimals/mathematical formulae followed by an insult?and the yardie talk?by the way, i hope that Tulse is only using the yardie thing temporarily while he designs a character.