*Spuds*

Stig

kmt....the email came like a day later...
That's because in Nigeria they don't have email. They have a messenger boy and a goat. That's why you received it a day later.
biggrin.gif now i feel at home.back to old rwd ways

That's because in Nigeria they don't have email. They have a messenger boy and a goat. That's why you received it a day later.
i think your gettin confused with ghanians
f*ck was that? Was that supposed to be a reply!?Man should bust your head with some of your hard tasteless Nigerian chicken.

f*ck was that? Was that supposed to be a reply!?Man should bust your head with some of your hard tasteless Nigerian chicken.
LMAOBOY.. This is what I've been missing. No long.Quick draws & E-guns gettin bussed.

LOOOOL alie thoi seen dem cook it, jus boil it wiv baaare onion an garlic an stick it in the oven

LOOOOL alie thoi seen dem cook it, jus boil it wiv baaare onion an garlic an stick it in the oven
Had some at my friend's mum's birthday party. He saw my face all twisted up when I bit it, he's like "Nah man, it's supposed to be like that. That's how we do it."

this website is alot faster than rwd, sometimes pages used to take ages to load plus there aint no stupid adverts (i dont think unless my pop up blocker has stopped them)
The lack of adverts is one of the best things. f*cking pop ups used to drive me NUTS.