Balotelli Appreciation Thread

Guest luckstar

"Maybe I'm so stupid I could have even given her the money. So sad. I think of the parents of these kind of girls."

LMFAO

This guy is a legend from DAY. Need more of these characters in football who are not afraid to speak out, too bad it only comes once in a number of years.

mario >>>>>

man needs to hop on twitter, would be too funny

Guest TimeBomb

POS'd Mario for

He said: "Sophie has just sent me another SMS a mile long. After two screen loads I had to erase it.

"Now that her Big Brother popularity has waned, she's trying to be back on the media to find work.

"Does she need money? Why does she not tell me so, instead of getting me on the front pages.

"Maybe I'm so stupid I could have even given her the money. So sad. I think of the parents of these kind of girls."

hahahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMFAO

This guy is a legend from DAY. Need more of these characters in football who are not afraid to speak out, too bad it only comes once in a number of years.

mario >>>>>

man needs to hop on twitter, would be too funny

C/S

Cristiano Ronaldo tells Mario Balotelli to 'speak less and play more'

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo has told Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli he should "speak less and play more".

Balotelli joined City from Inter Milan last summer and recently made headlines in the press by declaring Manchester United's Wayne Rooney was not the best player in Manchester.

When asked about the 20-year-old Italy international, former Manchester United star Ronaldo said to Gazzetta dello Sport: "He is a good player but he has to speak less and play more.

"In the Premier League, if he knows how to listen and wants to learn, he could become a great player. I hope he achieves that.

"However, today he puts many other things ahead of his career and this is not good."

• Downvote 3

• 1 month later...
Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli lasted only 57 minutes in the 2-0 defeat at Dynamo Kiev on Thursday after suffering an allergic reaction to grass. Manager Roberto Mancini said: "He had an allergy and his face was swollen."

:lol:

Fantastically lairy Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli managed to get Wayne Rooney’s former £1,200-a-night hooker Jenny Thompson banned from a posh restaurant after the group were involved in a playground-level slanging match which ended in Super Mario offering one of her friends out for a fight, according to this morning’s Sun.

The 20-year-old official Spoiler mascot and Crown Prince of Shenanigans reportedly shouted chants of ‘Rooney!, Rooney!’ after spotting Thompson returning from the toilets, before cheerily flicking a middle finger at her mates.

According to one of Thompson’s friends, ‘property developer’ (see his picture to understand why that’s in quote marks) Sam, Balotelli also threatened to give him a good hiding for his troubles:

I told [Jenny] - she just thought ‘what an idiot’ and Tweeted something about it on her phone.

I just laughed and got on with our meal. I’m 6ft [!] so can handle myself and I won’t be bullied - so when he offered me outside I wasn’t going to hide.

He said ‘Come with me’ and walked outside. He tried to grab my arm before squaring up. Our foreheads were touching and I wasn’t going to back down. Then he swore at me in Italian and the waiters ran over and took me inside.

That Thompson felt the need to tweet about the event straight away is one of the more believable parts of this story.

Anyway, she has apparently since been banned from the swanky San Carlo restaurant, while the High Priest of Hijinks can still be found there most nights, living it up. Mario 1, Hookers 0.

This guy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Beg he never leaves the country