House Parties

Captain Planet

Can never beat a good house party.

From my mid teens, bashment, grime, fingering chicks in the corner then eventually have to duck out through gardens and jump fences cos some hungry girl invited the whole of some next rowdy ends to pass through.

To the uni days where I would arrive waved off my face, raid the drinks on offer then... *insert experience here* and wake up next morning either alone in a bad bad way or with some 5/10 who you swore was a piffy last night hogging your single bed duvet.

Share your experiences....

Gotta love house parties, far to many scenes have occured, pissing in peoples plant pots, stuffing used johnnys down the sides of sofas, always manage to leave with a bottle of spirit that i didnt arrive with. Got stuck in the bathroom at a last one, ended up falling backwards out the window to get out, luckily the person lived in a ground floor flat.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

LMAO @ the random goons comin in, so true, i swear some of them commited sexual assaults cos ud see them all touchin up a chick n u could tell she didnt want it but felt she had to go along with it to survive

dunno bout runnin away though, we werent hostile like that we jus jammed they did their thing, we did ours, most of the white people left at this time though, so a lil bit later my group would leave too (was like 75% white, bt still)

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

remember when we had annual house parties where we'd break into an empty flat on someone's estate, put £5 on the electric key and have a house party.

used to be the 1

next ting

/

and it was never about inviting certain man, about they won't cause trouble <_<

about keeping circles separate, f*ck a venn diagram

i like that, i shall mind bookmark it for future use, props

Maddest one I ever went to was out in the country somewhere. Near Cambridge somewhere. Some girl that had just started at my school was moving in with her friend's family. The friend invited people from her school and my school were there. 3 black boys in the school and my cousin, obviously we all turn up together. Had people from the other school coming up to us asking if we were invited till my cousin slapped one boy and people stopped asking. House got TRASHED! Carpet torn off the stairs, no railings left, cupboards smashed in etc. Spent a solid amount of time with my cuz and a couple twins in the pool copping feels. Couldn't find an empty room and then the twins got picked up.

Party was sick though. Ambulance came out coz one dude fell off the trampoline and smashed his head open. They bandaged him but allowed him to stay (wtf).

• Upvote 1

gatecrashing mansions in highate stoned off my rocker, los man rolling tru, said mansion getting licked, certain boffs getting battry, boydem locking it off and everyone looking for the next free yard

madness, the one day i was spose to have a house shoobs i got arrested straight school, bredrin told there were about 60 mandem jammin on my drive way, could never b my yard to get violated

which girl? The 1 to get shift for kicking off an undercovers ball sack, yh summin to tell the granbabies

my cousin had a house party and my aunt was pissed, there were blue jeans stains all over her cream walls from all the rub a dubbing, this is why they are rare now, the aftermath clean up is too much