I've been brought here

THE POWER

Welcome,

They call me the e-jesus, the saviour, the man that saved the world.

I've been brought here for a charge to heal, help and save those tr0lls who're lost.

There have been thousands i've cured, I am the only person known world wide that has the ability to heal online and have been approached by various media companies to explain what I am all about but I've not been brought here to show off my skills and only want to help.

The first stage is to overcome your denial, people will be calling you this dispicable word for a reason, the public are a good judge of character especially online.

Once you're ready to overcome and commit to my services then post in this thread "I WANT TO BE SET FREE"

You'll be invited into my patient room, I'll have to assess at what stage you're at in your Tr0ll career and how badly damaged you are when I'll ask you to proceed in 3 easy steps;

1 - Tell me you're username and two numbers from 1-10 (I'll reply to your call out within 1 minute)

2 - Tell me you're username followed by "I WANT TO BE FREE" (I'll reply to your call out within 1 minute)

3 - Tell me you're username followed by "I CAN FEEL IT" (I'll reply to your call out within 1 minute)

You'll expierance an outter body expierance, don't worry this is just you being set free and human again.

I'll take all your bad memories away, bad expierances, bad habits, bad feelings because I can, I store this in my soul and flush it away after I repent to the saviour.

Badly damaged individuals take a lot of energy out of me which is why I may only be able to do one/two patients a day.

Please,

Take care.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2