Windows 7 Phone

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Waka Flocka Dave

does anyone know how the battery life compares on the HTC HD7 and Samsung Omnia 7

hearing HTC battery life is dead, but does the Omnia 7 offer battery life that is noticably higher?

just got it today

its actually pretty decent - a nice ios alternative

the xbox live integration is f*ck*ng hard if you use xbox live. You can see all your friends, what they are playing currently, all your messages and friend requests etc

lol i can picture it

stuck doin a late shift at work flick thru facebook nothng much going on

hit XBL and see everyone playin COD

:confused:

does anyone know how the battery life compares on the HTC HD7 and Samsung Omnia 7

hearing HTC battery life is dead, but does the Omnia 7 offer battery life that is noticably higher?

The Omnia looks like a bigger Samsung Wave. I had the Wave and the battery life was immense. Could go 2 days without a charge

I avoid HTC phones purely because they put stupid capacity batteries in the phones

• 4 months later...

recently got the NoDo update, nt much changed apart from copy & paste and search in marketplace.

with mango I still dont see anything about them putting together an API for contacts, something apps like whatsapp need, or an API that would make VoIP apps work on the phone cos right now theres no way to do that, or video calling, none of he WP7 phones have front facing cameras (not that I know anyone who video calls)

• 2 months later...