Cardiff Game Over

SKoCF3

Guest Awesome Kong

FAO: SKO

Not even taking the piss, but this is welsh guys mcing...... Now, if you were from London, you could have been taken a little bit more serious, but because no one cares about Wales these types of movements will not work, especially with grime. You have to ask yourself who would care about guys from Cardiff and that if you are talently inferior to even the plain below average London mc, should you carry on?

I think you should take note of what the midlands people did and started their own scene (Baseline House), which had a quick popularity, but because it was different and it wasn't trying to copy an already established type of music, it worked for the short run.

But then again, midlands isn't London, where the music here will have more of a grip on the people of the whole country.

All this you have to take into account.

Start bredding some London mcs and start trying to roll with them on a regular, then you may have a better chance.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

sko id stick to breaking ur domestic market

hit up the valleys

can see where ur comin from, but i wanna see the world man, gonna go nuts stayin in wales my whole life

Dude, you need to be loved by your parts to even stand a minute chance.

Word spreads.

• Downvote 1