Sign in to follow this  
estelle

the apprentice bbc1 now

Guest SHO FACE GOON

ANYONE ELSE CLOCK NATALIES BACK OFF???I WOULD CHOP DAT UP NICELY

trey is fuc*in shower.....he sick....realest person on there tells it how it is...
alie the amount of sh*t he was chatting was giving me jokesbut i said from start of the show natile is going to go

trey is fuc*in shower.....he sick....realest person on there tells it how it is...
alie the amount of sh*t he was chatting was giving me jokesbut i said from start of the show natile is going to go
Sir Alan wasn't acceptin no prisoners boy...Natalie = "I got my MBA"Sir Alan = "So you think I should allow you to stay coz you can study" biggrin.gif

Who's the guy that was helping Natalie hang the pictures up? I swear he was wiggling those hips of his and doing overexaggerated hand expressions yesterday. What's his profession?

ANYONE ELSE CLOCK NATALIES BACK OFF???I WOULD CHOP DAT UP NICELY
Kno what I'm sayin, think that was Naomi still but I had 2 rewind dat n take a 2nd look.Alan gives me too much jokes the way he was switchin about the lips.Even when they went out he was still goin on about them "those lips, i cant get over those lips" couldnt stop bussin up.Tre is shower as well...want him to win but he probably wont.

jadine was quite quiet in the show yesterday! i forgot she was there until the boardroom bit at the end of the show! im sure she will be in the final with trey and that katie woman - even though she and her face gets on my nerves (katie)

i thought the task last night was boring

jadine was quite quiet in the show yesterday! i forgot she was there until the boardroom bit at the end of the show! im sure she will be in the final with trey and that katie woman - even though she and her face gets on my nerves (katie)
I forgot about her until the board room meetin as well, she ws v v quietSome of those lip pictures were nice tho