Smoking Ban

Chase

Smoking should be banned...  

21 members have voted

1. 1.

• ...in all public places
    • ...in pubs/restaurants that serve food
    • There should be no ban

In my opinion there should be a ban, full stop! If you are a smoker YOU CHOOSE to smoke, but as a non-smoker, we have no choice than to passive smoke. It doesn't take much for a smoker to go out into the open to smoke, for the benefit of non-smoker's health.

I've voted "in places that serve food" but what i mean is not a TOTAL ban in these places but a section where smokers will not interfere with non-smokers health. i know most places have smoking sections, but i mean totally cut off from non-smoking.E.g on different floors or in different rooms!I dont think there should be a total ban in all places or in all pubs cos i do feel for non-smokers. I hate it when people are smoking and Im eatin and Im a smoker and i hate it when people blow smoke in my face when Im not smoking. Plus your clothes always stink of fags when u go out regardless of whether u smoke or not.

na to be fair if im sitting on the same table as someone and i'm eating and their smoking it kinda puts me off, but if i'm in a pub i don't really care
U know about NOT SMOKING WHILE IM f*ckIN EATIN IN THE CAFE! c*ntU always used to spark a grot while I was still munchin....U sed it never used to bover u - u SHMOE!