Sign in to follow this  
Fresh

The dry spell thread

Tales, remedies, anecdotes, advice, bring ins, diaries of dry spells go in here.Does it count as a dry spell if your tired of the same links?

Recently I've been busy and just getting on with life and didn't even realise that I aint had sex for about 2 weeks :D Defo gonna get some this week.Sometimes coming on here and going in certain threads makes me pick up my BB and arrange suttin *BB hide face*

Meh im on a dry spell but I'm really not that bothered tbh, there are opportunities i just can't be bothered to drive to them.
ThisAlso when the link doesn't have her own place is long. Who pays hotel for a booty call?
We gpt pum pum on call 24-7 round ere, only thing dry is ur lips fam
Never heard of you fam... are you new here?

only links i have with a yard are mums and not really wanting to go down that route too tuffneed to bring back f*ck*ng in a park or alley and make sh*t popular again

Guest Lens

yeah the park ting's cool, the car ting's slightly better than the park ting, true it's wintercure to a dry spell - move to every girl You think is nice, and every girl You think is decentit's a numbers game.

not really on topic but heres my contribution:its been an interesting trasition from long term relationship sex into link sexhad a few funny MOCs where i thought - i could be investing this time better elsewherethis year i plan to improve my random drawing game eg chatting girls up in day to day situations, instead of looking for girls in the usual bar/club environment

being on tag makes it hard as f*ck to draw new girls so im relegated to women i already know, which i dont want to do eitheralready decided to focus on gettin my sh*t together n gettin my money up in 11 so i can come back with a bang, women are distracting

being on tag makes it hard as f*ck to draw new girls so im relegated to women i already know, which i dont want to do eitheralready decided to focus on gettin my sh*t together n gettin my money up in 11 so i can come back with a bang, women are distracting
wait til you're in jail brothen you'll see about dry spell

Its worse when you've got a mrs Ffs
You cant get clunge from your own mrs?
It's not even that.To go from a sex life of variety to non-variety is nothing short of painful.

It worked in reverse for me, when I got a Mrs I thought I'd found the mother p*ssy... But to go from receiving p*ssy even unwillingly back to the game with the rest of the vultures has sent weaker men sideways. I only had one link from the old school whom I could actually call and say "We're over, come sex me" As for new links, mandem were out of the habit of bringing me in places.

Guest Flat Eric
She's losing her sex drive :D

Guest Lemons
She's losing her sex drive :D
It's always in the last place you look.(put in in her anus)
  • Downvote 1