Spending money on chicks

BLACK VICTIM

I find it hard to do, probably because on my financial situation n when i'm more stable i'll obv spend money on a girlfriend. But I know guys spending money on chicks trying to get a beat n end up getting played/robbed of money they don't even have to spend. Guys spending money on holidays for their girl who comes back n breaks up with them a month later, pissed. I'm cool with a lil cinemas nandos what have you if im involved with but i don't see myself parting with 100s for some vagina that isn't top notch 9/10 material.thoughts?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

i jus do what feels right tbh, certain times id jus know not to waste money on a bitch, bt others its nothing to just pay for itnever bought anyone holidays, never even pad for my own holiday, so no sh*t like cars n that are gettin bought, jus normal shitif she happens to f*ck off the next day? ahh wellhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU

• Upvote 1

lmao my ex in new york used to steal from me, little things like, sent that nigga to get me a phone card and the bitch came back with a blueberry bluntf*ckface did i say u could get extras :D iv noticed with man, in the past anyway, when u dont expect anything from them, or dont ask, or u ask using mental brain power instead of verbal communication, they give u more things this guy was going 2 pay 500 dollars for my hotel room, i got really excited thinking this was my break from heaven, then i reeeeally thought about it :D ex army officer :D f*cked up in germany :D bullet wounds in his knees :D on more prescription meds than my diabetic nan :D dont even know ur REAL dob :D no thanks soldier, so u can murder me in my sleep and use ur police man family to turn me in to Jane Doeladies, dont take money from strangers

first date with a chick you want to mash, spending limit for her?/not really to do with serious long term relationships as thats a next hype, but anything from wanting to beat to beating regularly but not quite wifey
i'll resist the temptation to drop" tell that girl, £17.5"butcinema i'll get her ticket, and she can buy her own drink, popcorn, sweets etcdinner, i'll fully cover her meal

did u ask for the bags n sh*t when u broke up?if it was a bad break up i prob would
Nah nah didn't even enter my mind. If I had been asking for them back that would of said more about my judgement to buy them for her in the first place.
No matter how much you spend if she dont respect you, you will end up f*cked upshe might respect your money, but she wont respect youany guy can drop a couple bills on a LV bag.
C/s

yes i will pay for cinema, yes i will pay for nandos, its nothing, plus my pride wont allow me to go halfs or her to pay for me but paying for clothes and holidays, i would really have to be serious about her to be doing all that stuff, tbh i cant even picture myself doing that unless we have been together for a good couple years these days these chicks to money hungry

Guest M12 Part 2
LOL, what happened Sean?
mans still probably hurting from ceazy.im glad i didnt go on holiday with my ex.she wanted to go dom republic, and it was about 3 bags all inclusive.fack off
your gassed dom rep aint even expensive like that. you couldnt spend 3 grand on a 5* all inc there if you tried