Women with the casual sex partner

Captain Planet

So after reading this

i molested my sex guy the other day, in his sleep lol @ hearing 'did u just abuse me?' :D:D
In a world where we know women want to beat, what do you think of this?Essentially she has the security and safety of one sexual partner without emotional attachment and can pretty much explore and do whatever nasty stuff she wants to do with him without stigma...So knowing that a woman has had one (or two) of these does she still qualify to be deemed respectable to a degree?Does this set her up to be a faithful compatriot in the future?Or is this just a poor substitute to being a hoe, given that there is no real relationship present?Just asking as alot of people within my circle have alot of differeing views

we do the lovey dovey stuff that all u couples do that want to call eachother girlfreind/boyfreind/hubby/wifey its just when we piss eachother off, as people do, we can fall back and go on our seperate missions because were not really socially obligated/bound to do anythinglike u never feel like 'u should do this seeing as he is my *insert social lable*' things just flow, and if I want you to be a teacher 2 me on monday, and sex man for me on wednesday that felxibility is thereits live still, never want to be someones girlfriend againEdit (technically he call me is 'lady' no d'angelo, but he dont know, hes my teacher on monday, sex man on wednesday etc)

question to the men: as the casual sex partner, do you believe that all the links you have personally had are not respectable/worthy of a committed relationship?
yes to the secondi'm unlikely to wifey a girl after i f*ck casually

I personally couldn't have a good relationship with a man im attracted to, having regular sex with and doing these 'lovey dovey' things if i knew in my mind he could be going and doing the exact same thing with another girl and it wouldn't be my business. If i like someone and i want that sort of relationship then where is the problem in being a couple. If a women has had many 'causal sex partners' i think its more an issue with commitment and attention seeking, sleeping with a number of men and not wanting a relationship out of it speaks for itself.

I don't think you can ask a question & isolate a man's role because he influences the situation.For me, prior to this, I'd be with girls, we'd have sex, go out once in a while, etc but I didn't want it to be a full situation because being in a proper relation takes a certain mental & emotional effort which I can't provide. But the current situation still works.Now, am I supposed to consider her less respectful because I'm not willing to go all the way or that it's mutually beneficial?

I personally couldn't have a good relationship with a man im attracted to, having regular sex with and doing these 'lovey dovey' things if i knew in my mind he could be going and doing the exact same thing with another girl and it wouldn't be my business. If i like someone and i want that sort of relationship then where is the problem in being a couple. If a women has had many 'causal sex partners' i think its more an issue with commitment and attention seeking, sleeping with a man and not wanting a relationship out of it speaks for itself.
Kurious...reporter_standing.jpgCare to comment?
  • Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
question to the men: as the casual sex partner, do you believe that all the links you have personally had are not respectable/worthy of a committed relationship?
as a person who's only been in one relationship that id actually call a relationship nonot a single one of my links id be in a relationship withnot cos i have high standards or anythingwe just dont connect like thatill stay friends with them, bt casual sex n friendship is as far as itd go with my previous links
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thing is wot kurious is describing IS a relationship of a kind. its just a relationship without real commitment.in my experience these type of set ups seem like the best way to live at first, but are not sustainable, someone will get kicked to the curb or someone will catch feelings sooner or later./kurious how does ur man feel about being referred to as ur 'sex guy'?how wud u feel if u discovered he had a more 'serious' relationship and regarded u as a bit on the side?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

me? nah i dont call anyone a whoretheyre all cool (bar the ones i posted in the minger thread) but we just dont connect like that and i aint gonna force a relationship so we jus kept it casualnothing wrong with them

I personally couldn't have a good relationship with a man im attracted to, having regular sex with and doing these 'lovey dovey' things if i knew in my mind he could be going and doing the exact same thing with another girl and it wouldn't be my business. If i like someone and i want that sort of relationship then where is the problem in being a couple. If a women has had many 'causal sex partners' i think its more an issue with commitment and attention seeking, sleeping with a man and not wanting a relationship out of it speaks for itself.
Kurious...reporter_standing.jpgCare to comment?
we have a relationship, non conventional as it may be, he is many things, I just dont care to call him a boyfriend, seems immature, and we arnt married so, he isnt my husband, that day we had sex though, so he was definatly the sex guy, I dont know how he would feel about me calling him the sex guy as moretime i call him by his name...hopefully it would turn him on though :D

at the end of the day we all have urges and some people have a high sex drive. better to do what kurious does than have one or more one nights stands on those occasions where finger love just aint enough.../

in my experience these type of set ups seem like the best way to live at first, but are not sustainable, someone will get kicked to the curb or someone will catch feelings sooner or later.
c/scan be as small as a passing comment, or as much as "im seeing someone now" but from what ive seen eventually something will happen and 1 person will realise the other person has became more than just a f*ck buddy

We live in a world where people think sh*t is black & white but in reality is becoming increasingly grey...I say, let women do what the f*ck they wanna do just as long as she let's the nigga know where he stands.That's where the f*ckery happens, the communication isn't there.
As long as nobody is getting hurt, whats the isse

• 4 weeks later...
So after reading this
i molested my sex guy the other day, in his sleep lol @ hearing 'did u just abuse me?' :D:D
In a world where we know women want to beat, what do you think of this?Essentially she has the security and safety of one sexual partner without emotional attachment and can pretty much explore and do whatever nasty stuff she wants to do with him without stigma...So knowing that a woman has had one (or two) of these does she still qualify to be deemed respectable to a degree?Does this set her up to be a faithful compatriot in the future?Or is this just a poor substitute to being a hoe, given that there is no real relationship present?Just asking as alot of people within my circle have alot of differeing views
In me and my peoples world f*ck*ng a guy you wouldn't call a boyfriend is slutty. (no offence intended)I probably wouldn't go as far as calling the girl a hoe, if it was one guy, but it isn't behaviour she can be commended for.If she does it with multiple guys then she's a hoe, she has lost her special dispensation.In an ideal world girls wouldn't need to just have sex regardless of if they were outside of a relationship, I realise this isn't an ideal world however.