Drought soon come

Guest Yilmaz

not too bothered cos its sum banging cheese, proper stinking out the place lol.

MATE

cheese is finally moving proper up here and its lovely

first guy drove up from brum or something and wanted to sell £20/gram - just laughed in his face

anyway - it does f*ckin stink and its BAIT. literally will stink out the car/room/vicinity in seconds. travelling with air tight containers and sh*t to keep the smell hidden :lol:

MATE

first guy drove up from brum or something and wanted to sell £20/gram - just laughed in his face

anyway - it does f*ckin stink and its BAIT. literally will stink out the car/room/vicinity in seconds. travelling with air tight containers and sh*t to keep the smell hidden :lol:

lol I have been caught loads of times because of that smell, it stinks the whole house out if you leave it out.

£20 a gram is crazy, that's why I stopped buying £20's it is down to 1.2g in my area now, lasts me about an hour so I either buy a half oz or just go without.

• Upvote 2

lol I have been caught loads of times because of that smell, it stinks the whole house out if you leave it out.

£20 a gram is crazy, that's why I stopped buying £20's it is down to 1.2g in my area now, lasts me about an hour so I either buy a half oz or just go without.

:lol:

guy was just being greedy. lookin at 1.5 for cheese mostly and 2g for other good stuff.

pos - its not about feinding like some people and accepting rediculous prices or or sh*t wet homegrown chinese (which up here has been dubbed "chinky bud" lol)

no one is caking when theyr dotting draws period

:clueless: :clueless:

Ive got nothing more to say here

yeah that is your face when thinking about the humble situation your in

your one of them people that sits around grinding some d*ckheads grind and wonders why he's still a broke d*ckhead.

its nuffin your either a money make or not. its a mindset you have to have, i was playing with z's when i was 14-15, got promoted nuff quick to bars,

just a few bars to further emphasize how you are worth less than me in that sh*t

my man aint even seen a key of green, I was pretending to use them as pillows when I was still rocking a magics coat

my man picks up a oz to sh*t, I pick up a oz when I wanna have a smoke

either way, all that sh*t your doing now ive done it, and im saying, you dont make paper that way, I would try and help you, but I can tell your the kind of ignorant nigga that thinks he can do better and dont need advice.

either way when I see you outside brikky tube I will donate you one of each

211905_o.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

MATE

c/s the baitness of the smell lol.

one time i got told that i smell of BO because of it. had to agree because i didnt wanna say it was the cheese LOL.

its proper mad. the baggies i got with the draw yday were proper sh*t so didnt hide the smell at all, even just having it out in the baggy for a minute would stink the whole room up as if you just blazed one in there lol.

been a while though since i had this kind of good cheese. love smoking it because i never feel like im going into that monged out high, but just a constant clear buzz.

• Upvote 1

love smoking it because i never feel like im going into that monged out high, but just a constant clear buzz.

c/s

/

some people must be gettin this cheese INNNN or growin on a major scale coz it seems to be everywhere

Its just the 'in' strain at the minute so every grower is growing it because the name alone sells it. Same way white widow used to be the big strain.

love smoking it because i never feel like im going into that monged out high, but just a constant clear buzz.

c/s

/

some people must be gettin this cheese INNNN or growin on a major scale coz it seems to be everywhere

Its just the 'in' strain at the minute so every grower is growing it because the name alone sells it. Same way white widow used to be the big strain.

i remember those days

talkin like way back maybe 8-10 years ago iirc

• 1 month later...

think i need to change up my dealer but all the others around my ends seem to be f*ckin sh*t for weight or quality and also on convenience.

I say i need to switch dealers because i think my current guy knows too much about me for comfort now. he knows where I live, what I do, what people in my fam are doing (roughly)....

he dont seem that bad and is safe on the surface, but he has no job that i know of besides dealin and is into other crimes and i hear stories about the "guys from ends" in my area gettin in on big robberies and bulglaries and hear about crimes taking place that could very likely be down to them...these guys are all probably within the same circles and im just prang of being set up or gettin targetted. even though the said guy himself might not, its easy to pass on info or be a middle man. rather keep a low profile with them to avoid any risk.

also it just sounds like a schoolboy error to have a dealer who knows so much about you.

really wish weed was legal now, so much less hassle.

• Downvote 3

rather be paro than sorry.

you dont kno these guys like i do, its a small world that there in and they all kno each other and there all involved in all levels of crime. some of them might not be on the robbing and burglaries and that but whose to say they aren't or the others that they speak to aren't. not worth risking it for me, im not into all that. keeping a low profile with dealers is pretty standard tbh, i just used to take liberties cos i thought everyones safe but i should be more weary bout it cos i dont really KNOW them know them outside of minor interactions and the fact that they are dealing.

you dont kno these guys like i do, its a small world that there in and they all kno each other and there all involved in all levels of crime. some of them might not be on the robbing and burglaries and that but whose to say they aren't or the others that they speak to aren't. not worth risking it for me, im not into all that. keeping a low profile with dealers is pretty standard tbh, i just used to take liberties cos i thought everyones safe but i should be more weary bout it cos i dont really KNOW them know them outside of minor interactions and the fact that they are dealing.

lool rbuv unless ur rich, with a lot of jewellery in ur house im sure ur gonna be fine

at this moment ur just some any guys who he shots to

u really are being paro

think i need to change up my dealer but all the others around my ends seem to be f*ckin sh*t for weight or quality and also on convenience.

I say i need to switch dealers because i think my current guy knows too much about me for comfort now. he knows where I live, what I do, what people in my fam are doing (roughly)....

he dont seem that bad and is safe on the surface, but he has no job that i know of besides dealin and is into other crimes and i hear stories about the "guys from ends" in my area gettin in on big robberies and bulglaries and hear about crimes taking place that could very likely be down to them...these guys are all probably within the same circles and im just prang of being set up or gettin targetted. even though the said guy himself might not, its easy to pass on info or be a middle man. rather keep a low profile with them to avoid any risk.

also it just sounds like a schoolboy error to have a dealer who knows so much about you.

really wish weed was legal now, so much less hassle.

mate ur paro, stop acting like a victim

he aint guna rob u for a draw he just sold u

sdf

d

f

sdf

sd

fs

d

fs

ds

dfd

s

fdfdsfsd