Sign in to follow this  
Da Luv Doc

Im going to be the most faithful man on road!!!

Rags, whenever I see my gurl I feel stronger to be the best boyfriend on road!!!!I think I have come to a point where I dont care about any other gurl to mash now.That is heavy!!!

I swear the other day you were saying you were gonna get evil to bitches.Make up your mind you prick. You're more confused than John-Paul.

lolAnd then a day later u'll be posting

Yeh man' date=' i just had a one night stand with this buffffff greeek ting, bun staying faithful, this is the liiiiife!!!!!![/color']

Guest SHO FACE GOON

i swear you said you was linkin gash/gettin tings off next onesor do you just speak about the same chick but make it seem like its different chicks :?:

i swear you said you was linkin gash/gettin tings off next onesor do you just speak about the same chick but make it seem like its different chicks :?:
RWD has been reincarnated perfectly

What he meant to say is:Damn i cant believe this girl let me kiss her. I'm a real man now. This chic's special the others never let me touch themI'm never gonna let her go, i hope i don't have to lock her in the cupboard, i wonder if she'll let me hurt just her a little bit. i wonder if she likes being raped