Sign in to follow this  
John Galt

RWD History

I think it was about this time (around 24th/25th) April 3 years ago that RWD fcuked up and everybody had to sign up again.3yrs later and VIP2 is up and is gaining ground ....

Wickedest ting. We was gonna do this from time..But I just couldnt get Flashback to give me certain tings...So regardless of when & how RWD came back.. This site was gonna happen.Who remembers this?oldskoolrwdnw2.jpg[DIPSET] Your sig is... BOY.. WOW! Scared..

Guest Bedroom Bully.
Wickedest ting. We was gonna do this from time..But I just couldnt get Flashback to give me certain tings...So regardless of when & how RWD came back.. This site was gonna happen.Who remembers this?oldskoolrwdnw2.jpg[DIPSET] Your sig is... BOY.. WOW! Scared..
WOW thats old, was that when Rozan was around

man took it old skool. 2 the days of me being a silent viewer

Guest Bedroom Bully.
I remember back in the day wen rwdmag.com was onthedecks.com. The good old days.
Got bare sets from that

WOW thats old, was that when Rozan was around
how long ago was this?

I remember back in the day wen rwdmag.com was onthedecks.com. The good old days.
Got bare sets from that
dun know.....bare roll deep sets.... sidewinders, love shy etc

Guest Bedroom Bully.
Got bare sets from that
dun know.....bare roll deep sets.... sidewinders, love shy etc
Got a sick 60 min Dizzee and Slimzee set from there

Guest FaZe
who remembers jerome online?
Yeah yeah.. Swear dwn his website is still around..http://www.jerome-online.co.uk/
lol remember the competition biggrin.gif uF vs the world (onthedecks was shower tho....)who remembers wiley - pingu :D the ukgmp3s slew set (hold tight blade)the oh behave crew.....

Onthedecks and uF lol! I remember uF and how Faze used to have everyone f*cked hijackin dns'. Swift was always the genius even back then.

lol remember the competition  biggrin.gif  uF vs the world (onthedecks was shower tho....)who remembers wiley - pingu  :D  the ukgmp3s slew set (hold tight blade)the oh behave crew.....
uF vs the world was shower.. FűCK OFF.. Cant tell me different..UKGMP3's set man up a few tunes on my old skool 56k no lie...Swear dwn "Oh Behave Crew" are a RWD ting and they have a MySpace.... :?

Guest FaZe

yeah oh behave is a rwd tingso is the wiley - pingu thing, which DFX made....the orginal rws was sick... blade used to smack up the whole place with the uploads