RWD History

John Galt

Guest Bedroom Bully.
Wickedest ting. We was gonna do this from time..But I just couldnt get Flashback to give me certain tings...So regardless of when & how RWD came back.. This site was gonna happen.Who remembers this?oldskoolrwdnw2.jpg[DIPSET] Your sig is... BOY.. WOW! Scared..
WOW thats old, was that when Rozan was around

Wickedest ting. We was gonna do this from time..But I just couldnt get Flashback to give me certain tings...So regardless of when & how RWD came back.. This site was gonna happen.Who remembers this?oldskoolrwdnw2.jpg[DIPSET] Your sig is... BOY.. WOW! Scared..
man took it old skool. 2 the days of me being a silent viewer

WOW thats old, was that when Rozan was around
how long ago was this?

who remembers jerome online?

Guest Bedroom Bully.
I remember back in the day wen rwdmag.com was onthedecks.com. The good old days.
Got bare sets from that
dun know.....bare roll deep sets.... sidewinders, love shy etc
Got a sick 60 min Dizzee and Slimzee set from there

rah i downloaded morefire album off there in like 2002

lol remember the competition  biggrin.gif  uF vs the world (onthedecks was shower tho....)who remembers wiley - pingu  :D  the ukgmp3s slew set (hold tight blade)the oh behave crew.....
uF vs the world was shower.. FűCK OFF.. Cant tell me different..UKGMP3's set man up a few tunes on my old skool 56k no lie...Swear dwn "Oh Behave Crew" are a RWD ting and they have a MySpace.... :?

yeah oh behave is a rwd tingso is the wiley - pingu thing, which DFX made....the orginal rws was sick... blade used to smack up the whole place with the uploads