US Politician Shot In The Head

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

This is so f*cked up.

Shot in the head, basically at the behest of a political rival, cause she wanted to give people HEALTHCARE for FREE.

America scares me more than any other country on earth.

It's actually a myth to me, as far as I'm concerned everybody that's told me they've been is in on the joke to make me believe the place exists.

crazy place.

Whether you agree or disagree they have had a gun culture over there from the start and its what there founding fathers who gave the people that right as throughout history governments become tyrannical

I dont agree with the gun culture over there but its what that country was built on and the states that allow citizens to have guns have some of the lowest crime rates

If you look throughout history nearly every tyrannical dictator took the guns away from its people which says a lot

the ordinary citizens were given gun freedom to keep killing the native americans you pillock, . this is what alex jones stupidity has done to you. and who are the people who STILL mainly make up the NRA and supporting those "laws" the most? the same hillbilly racist teaparty toting sarah palin loving idiots like they were in the 1600's

lol@ being happy that some of the most ignorant people on earth are allowed to run free with gunsdry.gif.

They put that in the constitution so that the people could protect themselves idiot

Thomas Jefferson clearly quotes it so why deny it

Thats the difference in your way of thinking and you seem to look down on them people trying to say all of them are hillbillies when most are probably hardworking Americans wanting to keep there values and cultures alive

You dont want the slaves to have guns but you trust a government who is showing signs of tyrannical behaviour and there increase on implementing a police state

• Downvote 3

6a00d8341bf80c53ef0133f0e5916a970b-800wi.png

Giffords Opponent, Jesse Kelly, Held June Event to “Shoot a Fully Automatic M16″ to “Get on Target” and “Remove Gabrielle Giffords”

Eye Witness:

The event was very informal: Gifford had set up a table outside the Safeway and about 20-30 people were gathered to talk to her. The gunman, who may have come from inside the Safeway, walked up and shot Gifford in the head first, “point blank”. According to Rayle, who is a former ER doctor, Gifford was able to move her hands after being shot.

After shooting Gifford, the gunman opened fire indiscriminately for a few seconds, firing 20-30 rounds and hitting a number of people, including a kid no older than 10 years old. Rayle hid behind a concrete pole and pretended to be dead. When the gunman apparently ran out of ammunition he attempted to flee, but a member of Gifford’s staff tackled him. Rayle helped hold the gunman down while waiting for the sheriff to arrive, about 15-to-20 minutes later. The EMS came about 30 minutes later. Rayle said he was “stunned” by how long it took medical help to arrive.

http://firedoglake.com/2011/01/08/giffords-opponent-jesse-kelly-held-june-event-to-shoot-a-fully-automatic-m16-to-get-on-target-and-remove-gabrielle-giffords/

/

i've known people to survive point-blank shot to head (not personally)

Purchase

No state permit is required for the purchase of a rifle, shotgun, or handgun. It is unlawful to sell or deliver firearms or other dangerous weapons to anyone under the age of eighteen. Lack of knowledge of the minor’s age is not a defense.

Louisana had the highest murder rate in 2009.

Some may argue there is no correlation, but I can't be bothered to go and do further research.

Their gun laws are bollocks, they do not need a well armed militia for any reason. Like I said before, if that government wanted to crush its people they would do so no matter how many rifles its people had.

/

Iraq had widespread gun ownership whilst Saddam was in power. http://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0310/p01s03-woiq.html

And gun ownership in Germany was strict way before Hitler came to power, treat of versaille and weimar republic ensured to that.

NRA and co consistently use that argument.

• Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Purchase

No state permit is required for the purchase of a rifle, shotgun, or handgun. It is unlawful to sell or deliver firearms or other dangerous weapons to anyone under the age of eighteen. Lack of knowledge of the minor’s age is not a defense.

Some may argue there is no correlation, but I can't be bothered to go and do further research.

Their gun laws are bollocks, they do not need a well armed militia for any reason. Like I said before, if that government wanted to crush its people they would do so no matter how many rifles its people had.

/

Iraq had widespread gun ownership whilst Saddam was in power. http://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0310/p01s03-woiq.html

And gun ownership in Germany was strict way before Hitler came to power, treat of versaille and weimar republic ensured to that.

Yeah, there's NO correlation between unbelievably lax gun laws and high murder rates

Some heads need to get real

Whether you agree or disagree they have had a gun culture over there from the start and its what there founding fathers who gave the people that right as throughout history governments become tyrannical

I dont agree with the gun culture over there but its what that country was built on and the states that allow citizens to have guns have some of the lowest crime rates

If you look throughout history nearly every tyrannical dictator took the guns away from its people which says a lot

the ordinary citizens were given gun freedom to keep killing the native americans you pillock, . this is what alex jones stupidity has done to you. and who are the people who STILL mainly make up the NRA and supporting those "laws" the most? the same hillbilly racist teaparty toting sarah palin loving idiots like they were in the 1600's

lol@ being happy that some of the most ignorant people on earth are allowed to run free with gunsdry.gif.

They put that in the constitution so that the people could protect themselves idiot

Thomas Jefferson clearly quotes it so why deny it

Thats the difference in your way of thinking and you seem to look down on them people trying to say all of them are hillbillies when most are probably hardworking Americans wanting to keep there values and cultures alive

You dont want the slaves to have guns but you trust a government who is showing signs of tyrannical behaviour and there increase on implementing a police state

to protect themselves from the native americans. they always had some sort of fear they would come back and the mexicans who's land they stole that is the real reason why its in the constitution.

these are the same states all passing immigration profiling laws to police mexicans now... yeah, very hardworking culture loving people.

• Downvote 1

THE ONLY REASON THE HAVE SUCH LAX GUN RULES IS TO KEEP THE BLACK MAN ENSLAVED THATS WHY THEY HAVE GUN SHOPS AND LIQUOR STORES IN EVERY CORNER IN THE HOOD. DO YOU THINK THAT sh*t WOULD BE ALLOWED IN BEVERLEY HILLS WITH THE RICH WHITE FOLK? NO! IF THE OCCASIONAL POLITICIAN GETS CLAPPED OVER INDIRECTLY CUZ OF THE GUN LAWS OH WELL AS LONG AS THE NIGGAS ARE HELD DOWN ITS KL STILL REGARDLESS THIS WAS PLANNED AND sh*t EVEN IF THEY HAD STRICT GUN LAWS HE WOULD HAVE ILLEGALLY GOT A STRAP AND WOULD STILL HAVE LENGED THIS CHICK DOWN.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think it’s important for all leaders … to say look, we can’t stand for this … They really need to realize that the rhetoric, and firing people up … for example, we’re on Sarah Palin’s ‘Targeted’ list, but the thing is that the way she has it depicted, we’re in the crosshairs of a gun sight over our district. When people do that, they’ve got to realize that there are consequences to that action.

Gifford said that last year.

Obviously Palin didn't have any direct involvement. But this stupid woman really does need to understand that thousands upon thousands of people listen to her, and may not possess an ounce of individual thought.

Purchase

/

Yeah, there's NO correlation between unbelievably lax gun laws and high murder rates

Some heads need to get real

Yeah, who needs research right?

• Upvote 2

Its intellectually lazy to blame Sarah Palin, did Palin incite violence? No. The man is obviously a lunatic and unstable. Ironically the congresswoman who was shot was ideologically closer to the republicans, she was also pro second amendment, i.e. She is anti-gun control. That argument is a red herring anyway. Suppose, that Barack Obama with 2/3 majority in congress repealed the 2nd amendment. The country is so full with weapons, that banning them would not deter a criminal from obtaining one. I wholeheartedly agree with Thun on the topic of the 2nd amendment; any country is incredibly harder for a tyrant to pacify once their citizens are armed.

• Upvote 1

Its intellectually lazy to blame Sarah Palin, did Palin incite violence? No. The man is obviously a lunatic and unstable. Ironically the congresswoman who was shot was ideologically closer to the republicans, she was also pro second amendment, i.e. She is anti-gun control. That argument is a red herring anyway. Suppose, that Barack Obama with 2/3 majority in congress repealed the 2nd amendment. The country is so full with weapons, that banning them would not deter a criminal from obtaining one. I wholeheartedly agree with Thun on the topic of the 2nd amendment; any country is incredibly harder for a tyrant to pacify once their citizens are armed.

She posted a picture on her website wherein she had 'crosshairs' over the constituents who voted for the healthcare reform. So no, the argument isn't intelllectually lazy. And she did incite violence, albeit indirectly.

• Downvote 1