News that isnt realy NEWs

MARVELL

bowwow-omarion02.jpg

After years of scandalous gossip and innuendoes, Omarion, the former lead singer of platinum-selling R&B group B2K, has confirmed his sexual status once and for all.

Omarion confirmed his bisexuality in a press release today.

“I pride myself in being an honest, God Fearing, respectful man. I have kept my personal life private and wanted to keep it that way. Unfortunately, other’s are interested in profiting from my anguish; so before they can do that, i will clarify things. I am not at all what certain ex-band members are trying to paint me as, I am however a respectable, mature, proud, bisexual man.”

sauce? i dnt believe 98% of these stories circulating via twitter n BBM i need a reputable sauce

every blog, tweet and what not is buzzing about it, he aint gonna make tomorrows 10oclock BBC news tho sorry

so beleive it or not.

i would go as far as saying the whole Young Money crew are in the same boat.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

sauce? i dnt believe 98% of these stories circulating via twitter n BBM i need a reputable sauce

every blog, tweet and what not is buzzing about it, he aint gonna make tomorrows 10oclock BBC news tho sorry

so beleive it or not.

i would go as far as saying the whole Young Money crew are in the same boat.

couple days ago blogs n tweets were goin off about Eddie Murphy being dead, turns out the niggas still living. then that Harrods sign sh*t that was made up, they all make up sh*t. im not asking for BBC news, im asking for a source thats reputable not tweets and blog postings

You said press release. what press were at this release and will quote it in their media?

:/ you obviously dont know what a press release means,

man's coming with twitter news then telling me what i do and don't know

a press release is when someone releases a message to members of the news media / journalists.

so once again, who has released this information since the release to confirm it came from him

or since You're a twitter news guy, is it on omarion's own twitter?

• Downvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

i aint sayin he aint btw, not even defendin the guy dnt even care, but im jus sayin these blog posts n tweets just get made up n people just believe them

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You said press release. what press were at this release and will quote it in their media?

a press release is when someone releases a message to members of the news media / journalists.

so once again, who has released this information since the release to confirm it came from him

ur dumb, a press release is an official statement released from the person, it could be posted on the person/company website and not released to media

and in any case with today's media theres plenty other social media outlets that artists especially release info to.

thats the news as it was released. allow thinking im gonna be here arguing with you about where the news comes from when you can check for yourself

ur dumb, a press release is an official statement released from the person, it could be posted on the person/company website and not released to media

and in any case with today's media theres plenty other social media outlets that artists especially release info to.

thats the news as it was released. allow thinking im gonna be here arguing with you about where the news comes from when you can check for yourself

SO THEN WHERE THE f*ck WAS IT RELEASED? THAT'S WHAT WE'RE ASKING YOU

now i know what the thread title really meant. this ain't news, this is some made up crap with no source

You're not a reliable source

as far as we're concerned, You've told us Your opinion

we're greatful for Your opinion. cheers.

prick

i posting information that is on the major blogs like sandra rose etc. go f*ck yourself as you seem very upset.

d*ckhead