The Best Supporters In The World?

Mame Biram Diouf

I know they are my teams arch rivals and im suppose to hate them but there fans are just too much, so classy

The famous Anfield atmosphere >>>>>>>>>>>>>

79054202.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892155F29F61288AC1CABAF5226333370F81915AA4BFA93F60FD274B1CC403887E1A

168365_10150153089905130_700075129_8265103_7335893_n.jpg

15 'fans' were arrested inside Old Trafford on Sunday when United beat Liverpool by a single goal. A minority group of the 9,000 travelling Liverpool supporters embarrassed themselves when they trashed some of the stadium's facilities, causing flooding...

A group broke away from the main section of the visitors in the East Stand, vandalising a number of facilities inside Old Trafford. The majority of the arrests were made when Liverpool fans were apprehended while attempting to thrash toilets. Some were heard chanting jibes at the 1958 Munich Air Disaster.

The reputation of Liverpool fans took another pummelling last night when it was revealed that the ambulance taking Alan Smith to hospital had come under attack outside Anfield. Supporters surrounded the vehicle while throwing missiles and shouting "Munich scum" in reference to the plane crash that killed 23 people, including eight Manchester United players, in 1958.

http://www.redcafe.net/f6/old-trafford-post-scouser-scumbags-318108/index2.html

Anything more to add fellas?

Lets appreciate the greatest fans in the world!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

And that's just some of what you can expect from VIP2's comedy duo. Bane throws out the bait laced in hypocrisy and irony, and Kompressor attempts to reel 'em in with that world class elementary wit of his.

Don't all rush at once, they're here all week folks.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Nah there were a few cunts singing songs about Munich.

Yet, if you go on RAWK and look at comments by Liverpool supporters in general, you will see a lot of people saying how its disgusting and despicable.

But don't worry, United fans don't sing songs about Liverpool/Scousers etc. Because they have on in their team, and that would be extremely ironic/idiotic.

the funny thing about the whole RAWK thing, is that the wise people on there who condem the munich chants are usually up against those who claim its ok to chant about Munich as United fans refer to them as Murderers, in reference to Heysel,

(i had to highlight the fact that the murderers chant is in reference to Heysel as believe it or not i once had a stupid drawn out arguement with a liverpool fan in a pub in Muswell hill who tried to say the Murderers chant was in reference to Hillsborough)

theres no doubt that all clued up Liverpool fans would be well aware of how stupid it would be to take the piss out of a tradegy suffered by another team, same as any clued up and sensible United fan but by all accounts the baiting on Munich was a lot worse and more widespread prior to 1988,

Liverpool is a horrible place full of scummy, uneducated twats. Still talking about The Beatles and success before most of 'em were born. Manchester's not much better but atleast their arrogance in regards to football isn't misplaced and Manc music is relatively current. They can f*ck off with the 'manc swagger' though.

In my experience football fans from anywhere north of Nottingham act with a false sense of arrogance to try and hide the insecurities about the shithole they come from and the council house they live in. Leeds are the absolute definition of this.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

And that's just some of what you can expect from VIP2's comedy duo. Bane throws out the bait laced in hypocrisy and irony, and Kompressor attempts to reel 'em in with that world class elementary wit of his.

ERW

Hdsafsa'

;sgd

LMFAO

These man come like them tagalongs in school/college who kill a joke off completely after its done laughed off to the max by everyone involved. You know them ones fellas.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Liverpool is a horrible place full of scummy, uneducated twats. Still talking about The Beatles and success before most of 'em were born. Manchester's not much better but atleast their arrogance in regards to football isn't misplaced and Manc music is relatively current. They can f*ck off with the 'manc swagger' though.

In my experience football fans from anywhere north of Nottingham act with a false sense of arrogance to try and hide the insecurities about the shithole they come from and the council house they live in. Leeds are the absolute definition of this.

even though it pains me to say, you have a point there,

apart from the whole "manc swagger" thing though, everything is relative so with you not gcoming from that background i wouldnt expect you to get it, i don't either buy into either really, but i see and understand it,

Aren't you from Birmingham?

c/s

the difference between munich and hillsbrough chants is

scousers will cry and start complainin the world is picking on them as soon as hillsbrough is mentioned

self pity city

/

ur friends from small heath were causing alot of trouble in the east end tonight

you see guys, how the chain of criticism goes down,

The guy from Brum talks about the Cities north to his, in a way like that,

And then the people from London ridicule him for saying those things when in reality if you compare Birmingham to London................

The Irony of somebody with a point of view who cant see beyond this point of view and see it from an impartial perspective.

All jokes aside JJ could pass for most of the scousers on here,

Well when i say scousers i mean Liverpool fans as not a lot of you actually live in or come from The City.

Which is somthing United fans on here get barracked for but i'm pretty sure we beat you in this respect on this said forum.

Again, Irony.

pos'd

• Downvote 1

ERW

Hdsafsa'

;sgd

LMFAO

These man come like them tagalongs in school/college who kill a joke off completely after its done laughed off to the max by everyone involved. You know them ones fellas.

again LOL at the irony of you making this comment after somebody has already bused joke on the matter.

• Upvote 1