Sign in to follow this  
Jefferson

Phantasy Star Online 2 (PSO2)

Sega has opened a site for the now official Phantasy Star Online 2, whose announcement coincided with the tenth anniversary of the PSO series. The trailer, first spotted in a TGS livestream, can now be seen there, providing proof of the new game's existence -- as well as proof that there have been a surprising number of PSO games since 2000.

PSO2 will be released on PC in 2011, which is a bit sad for Phantasy Star Online fans: not only is the pioneering online console RPG no longer a console RPG, it serves as yet another reminder of the Dreamcast's brief, but beautiful, time in the spotlight.

http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psportal/pso2/

Howwwwwwww did i miss this, was announced last near in september.

CANNOT WAAAAAAAIT

hopefully they release it back on consoles AND remove the stupid monthly fees if you want to pay online B)

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

what they need to do is bring out Crazy Taxi 2 thats what the f*ck they need to do

what they need to do is bring out Crazy Taxi 2 thats what the f*ck they need to do

It is out on XBL

Edit: Crazy Taxi 1 is out

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

original game or a remade one with better graphics?

Tbh id be happy if they ported PSO ep 1+2 onto xbla for 1600 and I will happily pay.

so many memories on that game.

and its only been announced for JP so we might not even get it.

f*ck off, me and my boy were addicted to this :lol:

I remember how gassed I was when I first got the Double Saber, one of the best games i've played.

PSO Universe was f*ck*ng sh*t though, huge let down

wtf, never even knew about this.

Dont know how many hours i spent playing 4 player PSO on NGC and PSO:BB on pc sheeet

cs universe being sh*t.

I spoke to Zam about playing an RPG, told him I have the old Phantasy Star in a drawer somewhere, he said it was "f*ck*ng sh*t" :lol: :lol:

I got 1 and 2 on that Sega collection game. Theres a bunch of other RPGs as well, I only play Streets of Rage/Golden Axe though lolz

I ain't even played this game too tuff but I know it must have been the crack because many years ago he nearly banged me in the face when I saved over his file and lost all his meseta (i think it was that). Good times.

Being friendly with a few hacker dons >

Got a huge amount of sh*t for free :lol: