Sign in to follow this  
Ashman

Showerman Reynolds - Sending

PMSL SHOWERMAN REYNOLDS

URE A LEGEND SEAN

/

MAKE A WARDUB FOR GRIMEFORUM ALSO POST THAT UP THERE AS A WARINING

I CAN'T THEY BANNED MAN

MY NAME'S SHOWERMAN REYNOLDS AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN, I'LL SEND FOR YOU LIKE I'M A POSTMAN, I'LL SEND FOR YOUR MUM, SEND FOR YOUR DAD, SEND FOR YOUR UNCLE, SEND FOR YOUR NAN, I'LL COME FOR YOU ON A PIZZA BIKE, I'LL SEND FOR YOU COS THAT'S WHAT I'M LIKE! I'LL SEND FOR YOU IF YOU NEG ME ON A FORUM, I'M NOT BOTHERED, I'M SENDING, SENDING!

• Downvote 1

I swear I should do a video of this where I am some nerd white guy and have geek friends and do a mock of tempas video where I punch a punch bag and It knocks me back and I go to get out the car but I jump out and get hit by a bicycle or some sh*t lol

• Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

I swear I should do a video of this where I am some nerd white guy and have geek friends and do a mock of tempas video where I punch a punch bag and It knocks me back and I go to get out the car but I jump out and get hit by a bicycle or some sh*t lol

Too late for that now

Too late for that now

it's never too late son