Teenage Paparazzo (Channel 4)

Francis Coquelin

hes a cool kid and should be a v good photographer.

but FT paparazzi are imo scum of the earth...even more hated than parking attendants

in the perfect world, they should be beaten up, have camera's smashed, and run over without recourse.

should be part of the risk factor when you choose such a slutty job

i hate the whole, "nobody forced you into it, you knew what it enatails"

just cos someone wants to be an actor or singer doesnt mean they cant go out with their kids and have a drink

without 40 idiots surrounding their car and chasing them round town. parking outside mans house all night and day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

well celebs cant have it all good can they

/

difference between paparazzi and paparazzo?

people like paris hilton and jordan are the ones that deserve the paparazzi cos thats how they eat,

not every celeb is like that. take pics and do the PR rounds when album/film is out then F off.

ZZo is the singlular ZZi= plural

Guest Klitschko

Nah, Paperazzi should be legally restricted, and what they do should be counted in a court of law, as GBH, H.

I'd lose my temper so quickly if they were in my boat like that.

Well done Bjork I say.

• Upvote 1

i wonder why it doesnt count as harrassment therefore restraining orders could be applied

can understand the argument that if you're part of popular culture its part and parcel of the job, this is true to an extend, if you sell 10,000,000 singles then obviously 10,000,000 people know who you are and are interested in you, but the whole celebrity gossip culture is very OTT oh look at her cellulite blah blah the only people that who REALLY deserve that level of harassment are people who make a living solely out of that, the "socialites" eg paris hilton

Guest Klitschko

The fact that publications such as OK magazine and Heat even exist make me furious.

And the fact that women read them..It's sad to think, girlfriends, mothers, sisters, are walking around with rocks in their head and are full of sh*t, but it's the truth.

They pretend we don't know that they are cunts, but

Women, we can see what you're reading.

• Upvote 4

Guest M12 Part 2

The fact that publications such as OK magazine and Heat even exist make me furious.

And the fact that women read them..It's sad to think, girlfriends, mothers, sisters, are walking around with rocks in their head and are full of sh*t, but it's the truth.

Fully agreed

Fully agreed

/

dst always saying things twice

jimmy-2-times_01_1194396818_640w.jpg

• Upvote 2