Moses came from Nigeria

Gunner

HAHA

Victor Moses is ready to pledge his future to Nigeria, skysports.com understands.

The Wigan starlet has impressed at the DW Stadium since moving to the club from Crystal Palace almost 12 months ago.

Moses, who is currently sidelined with a dislocated shoulder, is an England Under 21 international.

The 20-year-old moved to England aged 11, after being born in Nigeria, and now his homeland are ready to lure him to their national set-up.

Skysports.com understands that Super Eagles coach Samson Siasia personally flew to England last week to hold talks with Moses.

Now Moses is ready to switch his allegiance to Nigeria after being impressed with what he heard.

Fitness permitting, Moses could be in contention to make his debut for Nigeria in March when they face Ethiopia in an African Cup of Nations qualifier.

skysports

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

how does this work?

if Nigeria call up this Tammy for a full international can he reject the call up or is that it, he's now a nigeria player?

on fm whenever I was international manager, I'd always give players 1 cap if they had dual nationality (used to be a lot of Italy/Argentina players randomly)

On 9/9/2017 at 5:43 PM, O Fenomeno said:

You can play for as many nations you want(if you qualify) as long as it's friendlies but as soon as you play a qualifier or @major tournament then that's your country for good.

yeah but what I'm saying is if Nigeria suddenly name him in their team for a qualifier is that it, does he have to play it and play for them?

does he have to go to whoever calls him up first?

6 minutes ago, Lens said:

yeah but what I'm saying is if Nigeria suddenly name him in their team for a qualifier is that it, does he have to play it and play for them?

does he have to go to whoever calls him up first?

He can reject the call as many times as he wants.

Nzonzi has rejected ?? 20 times in the last five years.