Just wondering

Guest DJScorpio

basically rwd f*cked upso all the regulars jumped here from rwd it used to be the flashback forums we just updated ithoweverOld rwd>>>Vip2>>old Vip2>>new rwd>>2sg>>>CBBC forums>>profile pic forums>>>urbantings.

basically rwd fu*ked upso all the regulars jumped here from rwd  it used to be the flashback forums we just updated ithoweverOld rwd>>>Vip2>>old Vip2>>new rwd>>2sg>>>CBBC forums>>profile pic forums>>>urbantings.
LOL at cbbc forumsdidnt know profile pic had a forum

Well we plan on starting out to be urban.  Then Swiftie and them let me in on a little secret soon the forum shall close for a few days and when they reopen they're gonna branch out to Indie heads.
lool*wonders if swiftie will ever turn heel*dat wud be a sick storyline. wid sum nxt mainevent matches

i used to be the ultimate heel come like ric flair in nwa now i get face pops just coz of how long ive been aroundeven though im still the dirtiest player in the game

shhh your f*cking the plan up...1. create an adictive forum so no one leaves there gaff2. there hair grows long from not goin barbers3. they can now be blended into the indie heads4. force indie on them5. sell out complete = ãããããã