FAO Revs

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

He is a legend, been doing it for a while

I think Batman was the only one he didnt really cuss that, every other game he buries

The only game he's stated as flawless is Portal

Even Batman had bad points

But his review certainly doesn't make me want to play Fable III

Guest Esquilax

guy obv ain't a professional or his reviews would be spoler free

why You readin them

congrats revs on gettin reviewed by him though

No ones reading anything bro

Did you even watch it?

/

He's usually careful about spoilers, although the rebels overcoming the evil state is hardly a spoiler (if that's what you're referring to revs)

why You readin them

Did you even watch it?

/

He's usually careful about spoilers, although the rebels overcoming the evil state is hardly a spoiler (if that's what you're referring to revs)

nah he went through the whole story, especially the end. Not that it was amazing anyway LOL. Still, his review was 3months after release so most people who wanted to play it have played it.

everyone knows what his reviews are about. Its taken quite light heartedly here.

Guest Esquilax

why You readin them

Did you even watch it?

/

nah he went through the whole story, especially the end. Not that it was amazing anyway LOL. Still, his review was 3months after release so most people who wanted to play it have played it.

everyone knows what his reviews are about. Its taken quite light heartedly here.

Do you never take his comments on board? I generally c/s him on most games, his Bioshock 2 review was so on point I couldnt buhleeve it

why You readin them

Did you even watch it?

/

Do you never take his comments on board? I generally c/s him on most games, his Bioshock 2 review was so on point I couldnt buhleeve it

a lot of comments from loads of sources are taken on board. There are just tooooooo many factors taken into play when implementing ideas into a game. Budget, time, resources etc

• 2 years later...

Fable 1 HD yeah Revs?

When can we get the interview

Can we get a day with Revs?

:Y:

Fable Anniversary.

There will be a build to play at E3. I'm not involved though, but I can ask for you when the whole press thing kicks into gear nearer release.