*Lightbulb Turns On Over My Head*

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

there should be a website or service, where its like just-eat, but for ice creams, sign up a whole load of ice cream vans from across the country, then when a customer wants it they book a time slot for the ice cream van to come down the road, so the site works like a cab company whoevers closest takes the route

then do it like apple they get 70% site gets 30%

then have iPhone and Android apps so if ur out n want some itll use the GPS to find ur location then send the closest ice cream van, theyd have GPS aswell to let the system know which to direct to the customer.

yea that just popped into my head write now while typing notes, whoever does it, i want royalties

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Majority of the population mainly eat Ice Cream in the summer

And we hardly get summer in the UK.. So your revenue will not be that high.

ImOut-main.jpg

Cant lie... Im an 'Icecream all year round' guy still (No homo)

• Upvote 1

ice cream vans is not a business you wanna f*ck with.......real talk

BWAHAHAHA.

You must have some sort of back story on this to make that statement.

Care to share with the class?

• Upvote 1

Guest Klitschko

It's actually not a joke, Ice Cream Van drivers are fiercely territorial, my work works with Barnado's, so one day for some Barnardos-day type thing, people came up with different ideas to make money for Charity, one of these was to sell Ice cream in Central London and give the proceeds to kids.

Basically one of my friends said it was going well. Until they got rolled on by a couple men with ven, hopped out the ting waving scoops, furiously babbling threats in Turkish. My guy hasn't been the same since.

Moral of the story. Gucci Mayne's tattoo is f*ck*ng sh*t.

• Upvote 4

It's actually not a joke, Ice Cream Van drivers are fiercely territorial, my work works with Barnado's, so one day for some Barnardos-day type thing, people came up with different ideas to make money for Charity, one of these was to sell Ice cream in Central London and give the proceeds to kids.

Basically one of my friends said it was going well. Until they got rolled on by a couple men with ven, waving scoops around while furiously babbling threats in Turkish. My guy hasn't been the same since.

Who got hotted up with the scoops fam?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

get the whole thing professionally made, spend hundreds if not grands setting it up.

they drive around anyways so if theres a need like a mile away they can directly go to that instead of just random driving

and i didnt know about this whole underworld, f*ckin hell

but yea, im jus bored at work, finished what i need to do

same ice cream van has some to my ends all my life....one other ice cream vans role thru no one cops from them.

LMAO i remember one time outside my dads in tottenham one ice cream man got punched up by the other one ...once he finished banging him over, got back in the van and turned on his "oranges and lemons" jingle and drove off LMAOOOO

hard in the paint nucca

• Upvote 2