*Lightbulb Turns On Over My Head*

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Guest TimeBomb

petrol is too expensive these days to make it profitable, justeat and hungryhouse are profitable cos ur spending £10 + per munch where as not many people are gona spend the same on ice cream.

• Upvote 2

dont forget childrens parties happen all year round also, a lot of children would love to access to a stationary truck at thier party as opposed to regular 2 min queing, with right planning and foresight u could run with ur idea as a base, and develop and deliver, literally,

u could do childrens parties, themed hen nights such as ice cream and cocktail evenings, summer weddings etc its a good innovative foundation to build on u know

• Upvote 1

My dad worked on an ice cream van in Easterhouse (in Glasgow) in the 70s, that whole business was no joke.

certified

Easterhouse is a weird downbeat place. Friendly people though.

Don't know what it is about Scots and Irn Bru, but Irn Bru Float FTW.

Guest Esquilax

Would be better if it was MilkShake truck tbh.

Those stores like Shaketastic/Shakeaway etc. are always in the most inconvenient places.

This is good idea actually, was at a festival and they had one of these, haven't seen em since tho

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

the breakfast thing sounds good, i remember a few months ago someone came to my do to try sign me up for a coffee delivery service, cnt remember how much it was bt i remember thinkin it was a good idea, i just dont drink coffee

coudl deliver breakfast, shakes etc then in the summer add ice cream or sutin

get a subscription where ur delivered 5 days a week and get a discount for payin weekly

Would be better if it was MilkShake truck tbh.

Those stores like Shaketastic/Shakeaway etc. are always in the most inconvenient places.

This is good idea actually, was at a festival and they had one of these, haven't seen em since tho

Ahh

a shake for breakfast at a festival is a memorable experience

just like that first proper shower when you get home

/

should be shakes and smoothies / general healthy food and snacks for people who cba going out of their way for but would feel good about paying for if it came to them

Guest Esquilax

Festivals can get f*cked if I'm not spending nights in hotels TBH

Not doing that camping bullshit again. EVER.

Come back to my room>>> Come back to my humid tent that smells of sweat and next minge

Festivals can get f*cked if I'm not spending nights in hotels TBH

Not doing that camping bullshit again. EVER.

Come back to my room>>> Come back to my humid tent that smells of sweat and next minge

[tempz]dont watch the smell yeah NEXT MINGE[/tempz]

campsite at the right festival is one big party. yes you could party then go sleep somewhere and come back but theres something about ruffing it that adds to the experience IMO.

/

c/s the yurt that looks sick